Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ok done..thanx..i do not know ur name..am anwesha..everyone calls me anu only here..
Anurulz thumbnail
ok,an official "hi" frm me..thanx for the tip..tho am NOT going to do timepass till my papers all finish...i have to invent my will power now..😕
bt am defo going to catch the series..the books am talking abt rt now are frm the circle trilogy if anyone is interested...by nora roberts..its fantastic..
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@aqnu: good luck with ur exams and i think i hav read one of the circles book
Anurulz thumbnail
ooh,great..read the third one defo thn..the one wid cian and moira..and the battle is written also great..have u read the trilogy by samit basu?the simoquin prophecies series?tht is also amazing...tht guy is brilliant..such wit and such imagination...
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@anu; i willl try and read them.....i m so adictive to IF that don't get time to read
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Morning guys .....
Happy weekend to all ...😃
Anu ...concentrate on ur studies....
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GM Gang....😛.......Wishing U All a very Happy Weekend...😃...
Anu - M too impatient for the Novel...🤔....so,can't give any input,but👍🏼 yes can read if sum good stuff nyone suggests...😍..but,first of all u just give all ur time for the preparations.....
Niki - Tu bhi hamari line main aa gayi hai,we too addicted of the IF....😉
Bittu - Will definately tell in vistaarse about the convo..🤣...but thodi der se..😳...
Poet,Shreya,Phoo etc.etc....kahan gayab hai 😕 ?????
Anurulz thumbnail
sheetal zarur padhna..the 3 buks are "morrigan's cross","dance of the Gods" and "valley of silence"..written by nora roberts..the buks are abt 6 people fighting against the queen of vampires who wants to destroy the worlds..corny i know bt its written well..the 6 include a sorcerer,a witch,a demon-hunter like buffy,a shape shifter,a vampire and a scholarly queen..needless to say the buks include 3 love stories..the vampire cian is the best...and the witch i like best among the women..and am studying today..i finished anat and ortho notes since morning.wil start surg notes after lunch..
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi gang gd aftn.my exams r stil going on as der was strike so our papers wer postpond
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ sheetal .....Take ur time ..I am here only ....