Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mjht_one

reallyπŸ₯±...how old is every1 else here? btw accountant nice
@poetic; hi

Oh no ......by just knowing my age u got bored 😭.....
almost all of us are of same age here ...some r married and enjoying their life with their Raghav's and kids and some are still waiting for their Raghav☺️
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@bitto: i might be 14 but i m still waiting for my raghav to come and get me
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Anusha .....

I mean from where u got news .....and I will love to watch balika vahdu's old days ...
from where I can watch that ...

oy its frm maa chanel its a telugu chanell if u can understand go ahead .i am telugu native speaker sooooooo i watch if i fnd tme
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

i really dnt knw to create link sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy but wat link r u talking abot??πŸ˜”

and people let me tell u all frankly i am soooooooo jelous of u people wen u all chat here 😈.so nice if i joined here very before but n joy reading u r chatsssssss.πŸ˜‰

Koi baat nahi Anusha ....its better to be late then never ....πŸ˜ƒ
bittu31 thumbnail
poet : Aaj kal hamare vichar bahut mil rahe hai .......πŸ˜‰ but serioulsy I am missing Rasia ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

oy its frm maa chanel its a telugu chanell if u can understand go ahead .i am telugu native speaker sooooooo i watch if i fnd tme

Oh no .I can't understand south Indian but if laddo's version came do tell me ...I will watch it on mute mode ☺️ ...
Atleast will able to see Rasia on screen back 😍
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys mera kuch karo..i spent the entire day today reading my fav novel and hardly studied..kal se pakka ache se padhungi...tell me any of u fans of supernatural stories?or nora roberts novels?u HAVE to read this trilogy...am a sucker for magic books yaar..i read anything related to magic..rick riordan,JK,nora,even stephanie meyer...and this trilogy is the BEST..kya dialogues hain..and the sexiest vampire ever written abt..😳 he wud put all other vampire heroes to shame..
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

guys mera kuch karo..i spent the entire day today reading my fav novel and hardly studied..kal se pakka ache se padhungi...tell me any of u fans of supernatural stories?or nora roberts novels?u HAVE to read this trilogy...am a sucker for magic books yaar..i read anything related to magic..rick riordan,JK,nora,even stephanie meyer...and this trilogy is the BEST..kya dialogues hain..and the sexiest vampire ever written abt..😳 he wud put all other vampire heroes to shame..

if u like vampires u should read the vampire academy series....they r too good
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok..who is the author?i will hunt for it..pun intended..
mjht_one thumbnail
the author is Richelle Mead and it is also #1 international bestselling series