Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
we were talking about aditya and natasha,raghav and sia
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok ...btw u knw if they r gonna cum in any other serial
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

yeah,Those days were heavenly(means the school days)where we had to just think about just studying and enjoying.I will surely post her pics.

How are u sheetal and how was u're trip to bombay?hope aunty is fine too?
to be honest ,I am missing a paticular biker and his babe on the television screen.wish we get to see them back again soon

M fine Shreya...😛.....My raghav keeps me busy everytime with him by hook or by crook..😉......Maa is njoying her holiday trip with his laadla beta n cousins 😃 n me njoying my ekchatra raaj at my home...😈....again have to prepare trip for the next month to mumbai,dapoli n ratnagiri to visit the mango farms......😍.......let c
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

poet-tum woh raghav shastra ke bareme nahin baat karrahi ho na?need help just tell me mujhe saab yaad hai.

Oye Shreya......😛...U remember the idea of opening the clothing line with Adi as a brand embassy of ours...😉.....By God,kya fun filled n naughty discussion tha.....🤣.....hamne chit chat corner ke kitne pages fill kar diye thee..😆....
sang_hari thumbnail
@mjht-don't know but natasha has been telling people that she will come back soon.she probably has something in the pipeline.
@sheetal-good to know aunty is fine and that u're work is keeping u busy.
sheetal,If u're raghav does not play all those pranks then u're life would seriously go dull.so do enjoy that phase.every phase has its beauty.
U remember ,not only the clothes lines but also the smile series.raghav ke sanghwan fundas.such fun we had.
mjht_one thumbnail

@mjht-don't know but natasha has been telling people that she will come back soon.she probably has something in the pipeline.

@sheetal-good to know aunty is fine and that u're work is keeping u busy.
sheetal,If u're raghav does not play all those pranks then u're life would seriously go dull.so do enjoy that phase.every phase has its beauty.
U remember ,not only the clothes lines but also the smile series.raghav ke sanghwan fundas.such fun we had.

i really want to c aditiya bak
sang_hari thumbnail
mjht- don't know whether u noticed but all of us really love adi and natasha here.we all want them together on the next show too.we used do something calld the CH(cheer haran) of raghav's character.we thought the character was so adorable with all his quirks and fallacies
mjht_one thumbnail

mjht- don't know whether u noticed but all of us really love adi and natasha here.we all want them together on the next show too.we used do something calld the CH(cheer haran) of raghav's character.we thought the character was so adorable with all his quirks and fallacies

LOL...i actually used to watch this shw frm when Dm tried to rape jhoomar but just the forum recently so don't really knw wat u guys use to chat abt...but awesum CHing raghav
sang_hari thumbnail
mjht-i will write on how we used to CH raghav's character sometime later.now i have to go to daughter's school for her annual day performance.
Bye ,will talk tomorrow about more interesting facets of CHing