~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gd Noon Gang.....😛......Hope all of u r well.....😃........Maa has landed M'bai n now m the wholesole of my house..😉.......
Poet - Don't worry.....😳.....Rasia will b back soon,Adi has written - down wid cold :-( & Nats has assured of coming back soon....😍....still if the hartaal is going to happen - m the 3rd one to join u...😆.......
Shreya - Sab kitna khali khali ho gaya hai na yahan 😔 - earlier we used to so much of fun with ur updates n posts n now u know m not even bothered to look the NAIDL main page...🤢....just update in this Chit Chat Thread...😒.......Pata nahi hum log kab phir se apne fav.pair ki chemistry discuss karenge 😕 ????
Bittu - Have seen ur 2nd update also but couldn't post anything due to some system error.......🤔.....Nyways,will update soon....😛..
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi thanks. Il also join u though u may nt feel it gud.!! Im pourng my nose
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi friends.....
how are you all???? i am back......... will try to be active on this page atleast.......
and yes...i could not convey my thanks and gratitude at that time......but i thank you all for the beautiful and hearty wishes that you people had sent me on my birthday...actually had been offline since then.... at that time I was in Andhra (my in laws' place) and could not access India-forums from my phone......then, i went lazy....did not renew my internet connection partly out of laziness and partly as a self-disciplinary measure...i was getting addicted to the net...and had my Departmental Exams in December....so didnt want to chipkofy to the computer and the forum all the time....so had to part with the luxury of talking to all of you.....
How are you all??? I was requesting Shilpa (with whom, I was in touch over my phone) to say thanks to you all.....plus, that i would be missing in action till January....so now... gals...am back....how are you all??? i am dying to hear from you people.... do reply...please do reply.............
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Jaya. I am sure you had a lovely time off.
Agree with Sheetal, sab kaise khali khali ho gaya. But yes, hartal is still on. We want Aditya and Natasha to be back together.
I m so sad.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: regalla

hi friends.....

how are you all???? i am back......... will try to be active on this page atleast.......
and yes...i could not convey my thanks and gratitude at that time......but i thank you all for the beautiful and hearty wishes that you people had sent me on my birthday...actually had been offline since then.... at that time I was in Andhra (my in laws' place) and could not access India-forums from my phone......then, i went lazy....did not renew my internet connection partly out of laziness and partly as a self-disciplinary measure...i was getting addicted to the net...and had my Departmental Exams in December....so didnt want to chipkofy to the computer and the forum all the time....so had to part with the luxury of talking to all of you.....
How are you all??? I was requesting Shilpa (with whom, I was in touch over my phone) to say thanks to you all.....plus, that i would be missing in action till January....so now... gals...am back....how are you all??? i am dying to hear from you people.... do reply...please do reply.............

Hey Jaya...😛.........Welcum back........🤗.....I know u njoyed ur trip very much n the snaps clicked were awesum........👏⭐️..........Me is fine n acting as a wholesole of the house as maa is with my bro at M'bai n will b back after 20 days so fultoo njoy.....😉....jo mann kar raha hai woh bana rahi n must treat se rahi hoon to myself n snoopy...😆....U tell...howz ur papers........
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Welcome back Jaya. I am sure you had a lovely time off.

Agree with Sheetal, sab kaise khali khali ho gaya. But yes, hartal is still on. We want Aditya and Natasha to be back together.
I m so sad.

Oye Poet.....😲.......Why so sad re......😕.....Here's for u 🤗-
I've started following these two Mantras n atleast is able to bear the depart of our loving couple with the new hopes........😛........Don't worry everything will b alrite.....😛.....
poetic thumbnail
Thanks Sheetal, I am basically positive but today it was a loooooooong day.
Am sure we will get them back together soon.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Guys ......

I will be gayab from 20 th to 26 th ...going for marriage .....

Till then enjoy & stay here only 😆
poetic thumbnail
Bittu, come back soon.
Will be missing you.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poet-I am also missing RaSia a lot. Today Nats has written on her fb page that she would come back very soon

hi hw r u alllllllllllllllllll

nice to c her back but much better if she comes back with adi😉.really reallly missing them a lotttttttt