Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Hi guys,sorrry,was missing from the forum because of flu . was coping with office work,flu and children alone as my husband has left for states yesterday.I am flooded with work.

@phoo,Bittu,Anu-I will be regular to trhe forum from today .so keep posting .I just couldn't relate to laado anymore so updating became tedious.that is why i put an end to that

thats not a problem .but take care🤗 .may b because of the weather change u got all this 😔u will b alright .take rest .i think harsha is updating now a days
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: phoo_12

ya am a fan of both natasha and aditya..there was a time when aditya was on this forum also bt i guess ladkiyon ki fauj se darr gaya..😆

Word Count: 0

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

Really Aditya was in the Forum..............that must have been a boon for his fans😉😉

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ooooo😲 really when was it ????i do want to know .i dnt know abot it😔 .aditya on this forum😕.really impressed😉😳

Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi groucho! Realy aditya was on dis forum!nice it would hv been. N abt dat article natasha -on wat date it came on times india? Plz tel.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Yes it does and I gave up working for 13 years when they were born. Never regretted it for a moment.😊.

Had them young so they are like our friends but also know when not to cross the line with us.I know that they are my 2 greatest achievements❤️❤️.............since I am not a scientist, doctor, IT whizz etc etc and definitely not a TV actress😉😉

BTW, I thought I caught a glimpse of Natasha in some awards show but since I did not watch more than 5 minutes don't know if she came on later............

Even though I am not married but have seen my cousins birth ....Its really a wonderful feeling ...We used to wait him & her to do something new ...and that moment was Aaj usne aisa kiya , aaj usne aisa kaha ...😊

I really feel that this is beauty of a women's life ...they can see & enjoy every moment of parent hood which fathers to some extent miss ..

And true child's are greatest achievements for parents ..If something goes wrong the question is raised ....what up -bringing is given by him/her ..

BTW Which award function u r talking about .....If its ITA awards then Aditya performed & she was in audience ...any other then pls let me know I will try to catch her ..
bittu31 thumbnail
One fellow was posting with user ID Adityaredij ....Don't know whether was real aditya Or not .....

But poet can surely tell as he replyed to video mix by poet 😉😳

Kaha ho poet ......I am missing u 😳

bittu31 thumbnail

Yaa ...toda sa kuch karta tha aur hum cheer haran par utar aate the naa .....😉😆

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Even though I am not married but have seen my cousins birth ....Its really a wonderful feeling ...We used to wait him & her to do something new ...and that moment was Aaj usne aisa kiya , aaj usne aisa kaha ...😊

I really feel that this is beauty of a women's life ...they can see & enjoy every moment of parent hood which fathers to some extent miss ..

And true child's are greatest achievements for parents ..If something goes wrong the question is raised ....what up -bringing is given by him/her ..

BTW Which award function u r talking about .....If its ITA awards then Aditya performed & she was in audience ...any other then pls let me know I will try to catch her ..

Gosh Bittu, I don't know which show it was but must have been the ITA awards. She had red lipstick on that is all I could see .😳😳 and my first thought was.........how badly she must be feeling seeing Ammaji aka Meghna there.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Gals,
HOpe you all are doing well.
@Aditi - I think it's the last award show that Bittu is talking about. Damn I forgot the name of the Show.
But why would she feel bad seeing Meghana up there?
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago