Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu31

Hi Aditi .How was ur weekend ?

Lovely.......πŸ˜ƒ and another longer one coming up from the 22nd to the 26th.............again off with my husband😳😳. Love these breaksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Hi guys,sorrry,was missing from the forum because of flu . was coping with office work,flu and children alone as my husband has left for states yesterday.I am flooded with work.

@phoo,Bittu,Anu-I will be regular to trhe forum from today .so keep posting .I just couldn't relate to laado anymore so updating became tedious.that is why i put an end to that

Well great to see you here................have a great day.😊
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi guys,sorrry,was missing from the forum because of flu . was coping with office work,flu and children alone as my husband has left for states yesterday.I am flooded with work.

@phoo,Bittu,Anu-I will be regular to trhe forum from today .so keep posting .I just couldn't relate to laado anymore so updating became tedious.that is why i put an end to that

Hi shreya ....Take care .This sudden change in season are not good for us ....Even I am stuck with cold ..and continously sneezing but still at work , can't leave also πŸ˜•
So u r still watching the show and just stopped updating or stopped watching the show .
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Lovely.......πŸ˜ƒ and another longer one coming up from the 22nd to the 26th.............again off with my husband😳😳. Love these breaksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So nice Aditi .I will take leave from 20th to 26 th so completing my pending work before so that I can get a peaceful holiday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
who will not love the breaks πŸ˜† & that too when ur husband is with u πŸ˜‰ ..
Do u have kids ?
groucho thumbnail

So nice Aditi .I will take leave from 20th to 26 th so completing my pending work before so that I can get a peaceful holiday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
who will not love the breaks πŸ˜† & that too when ur husband is with u πŸ˜‰ ..
Do u have kids ?

Yes a daughter and a son...........both grown up and living away from home so keep we working so that we miss them lessπŸ˜” and can take a break whenever we want😳
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Means u have a complete family ...😊 Its requires lots of dedication of time when childs are young .... but good that now can enjoy with ur husband 😳
bittu31 thumbnail
Sheetal Maine gussa hu ......
Tumne home work complete nahi kiya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail

Means u have a complete family ...😊 Its requires lots of dedication of time when childs are young .... but good that now can enjoy with ur husband 😳

Yes it does and I gave up working for 13 years when they were born. Never regretted it for a moment.😊.

Had them young so they are like our friends but also know when not to cross the line with us.I know that they are my 2 greatest achievements❀️❀️.............since I am not a scientist, doctor, IT whizz etc etc and definitely not a TV actressπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

BTW, I thought I caught a glimpse of Natasha in some awards show but since I did not watch more than 5 minutes don't know if she came on later............
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

no issues wid tht yaar..just wondered where u were..how is ur health now?ok na? @bittu: ya "my" sugato also had a good paper..his sister has come down frm ohio so he is having fun wid her..
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

hey i m anusha .from hyderab u dnt know me but i know uπŸ˜‰.i m new to this thread. .u r a big fan of aditya right????

Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago

Word Count: 0