Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

guys ,I have stopped updating as of yesterday and have informed sarah of this.Just couldn't connect to the show any more.

hey shreya i willl miss u a lot๐Ÿค” but make time to ccccc us all here .i will feel good if u do it for meeeeeee dear .

to all my dear frnzzzzz
a very happy sankranthi to one and allllll here ๐Ÿค—the thing is i went out W*H my relatves so cold nt get with u all .last but not least aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa๐Ÿ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sheetal :

Ek weekend home work ho gaya ....but what about another one .....๐Ÿ˜†

Do it fast ..I am waiting ...๐Ÿ˜‰
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys..i had my UPSC exam today..was quite good..even my guesses wid the general knowledge were mostly correct according to dad..u know,it was a double session paper,both of 2 hrs..and i finished both in 1 hr each..and was sitting like a fool for the rest of the time..they gave way too much time for this paper..we are so used to finishing 300 questions in 3 hrs,tht automatically i finish 100 questions in an hr..and this had 120 questions in each session..
shreya updates nahi likh rahi hai kya aajkal?am not complaining coz the updates by lado are great,bt shreya seems to have disappeared...wassup?
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: phoo_12

thanx..umm,may i know ur name coz i think i missed it when u joined the forum or atleast the chat corner..i was away for sum time..๐Ÿ˜ณ am Anwesha..live in mumbai..and a doctor slogging wid entrances for my masters..๐Ÿ˜•

Word Count: 0

bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

hey guys..i had my UPSC exam today..was quite good..even my guesses wid the general knowledge were mostly correct according to dad..u know,it was a double session paper,both of 2 hrs..and i finished both in 1 hr each..and was sitting like a fool for the rest of the time..they gave way too much time for this paper..we are so used to finishing 300 questions in 3 hrs,tht automatically i finish 100 questions in an hr..and this had 120 questions in each session..

shreya updates nahi likh rahi hai kya aajkal?am not complaining coz the updates by lado are great,bt shreya seems to have disappeared...wassup?

Hi Anu ..
Good Morning ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Good that ur exams went well ...๐Ÿ˜ณ what about ur sugato ....๐Ÿ˜‰
I , poet , Sherya , Uma , Elle has already stopped watching show ..we just come to chit chat corner .sherya is not doing updates and she has informed sarah about that ...May be harsha has taken that responsibilty ..
bittu31 thumbnail
Hello Gang ......
Good Morning to all of u .๐Ÿ˜ƒ
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Hello Gang ......

Good Morning to all of u .๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Good morning and the same to all of you.................๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Have a great day.
bittu31 thumbnail
Hi Aditi .How was ur weekend ?
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi guys,sorrry,was missing from the forum because of flu . was coping with office work,flu and children alone as my husband has left for states yesterday.I am flooded with work.
@phoo,Bittu,Anu-I will be regular to trhe forum from today .so keep posting .I just couldn't relate to laado anymore so updating became tedious.that is why i put an end to that