~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Gang.......πŸ˜›...........A very Gd Mng and wishing U all a Very Happy Makar Sakranti..........................By God,the cold n flue hitted me again with the solid bang and literally the condition became that the doctor told ki U need to be hospitalized 🀒 but thank God,the observation period gave some relief n I was saved from it...😳......but the antibiotics were of so much high dosage I wonder ki I only slept n slept for the whole day n nite n still felt dizzy...πŸ₯±......
Joined the office from yesterday only...😊.feeling better,but still needs to be cautious...πŸ˜”......God Knows what this new year will give to me...πŸ˜•...
Nyways - Anu,welcum back re...πŸ€—....Don't worry,Sugato n u will come out with the vibrant n flying colors in ur exams.πŸ‘πŸΌ..
Bittu - njoyed the shopping n chit chat naa...πŸ˜‰..Now,I can also actively participate (fingers crossed) as now m free 😍
Poet - Sorry re,i still didn't watched the VM 😭 but promise by Monday I'll definately comment on ur hard work...☺️
Shreya - A πŸ€— for u for such a huge patience by watching n upadting such a 🀬..........
n all the new frenz - Welcum to the forums n u all will find this forum so relaxing n fun loving...πŸ˜›.....
Bus,aaj ke liye itna hi...πŸ˜†.....kya karun,so attached with u all ki itne dino baad mauka mila toh bak bak kdar dali...πŸ˜‰..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sheetal,
Hope you are fine now. I am also down with flu and cold and feeling miserable.
I think it's the season of falling ill for everybody.
It's ok about the VM. Watch it, when you get some time.
I need a hug. Bittu ............
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Hi Sheetal,

Hope you are fine now. I am also down with flu and cold and feeling miserable.
I think it's the season of falling ill for everybody.
It's ok about the VM. Watch it, when you get some time.
I need a hug. Bittu ............

Yup Poet,feels the same m on the way of recovering n maa has fallen ill..😲...Gosh..Ouch..hate these things,she had a flight on 17th for Mumbai as bro is calling her and now she is trying hard to get fine before reaching Mumbai....πŸ˜”......
A πŸ€—for u from my side isse kaam chale le till the time bittu gets the newer one for u....😳.....
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This for both of u Poet & sheetal .....

Get well soon .....yaar .....

Sorry ....I am so busy today that no even got time to have food ....These dead line are killing me πŸ˜•
Coolsheetal thumbnail
GM Gang.....πŸ˜›.........Happy Weekend to all & Thanx Bittu.......πŸ€—...........U R 2 sweeeeeeeettttttt.........πŸ˜›.............Mujhe bhi yeh uploadation sikha de,mere paas emotions ki bharmaar hai but m unable to upload any image here......πŸ˜”.......Pad likh kar bhi anpad - yeh mere raghav ki tag line hai mere liye........😳.........
Oye,why don't u have any time for even food also,kya tera boss bhi DD(Dusht Danav) hai 🀣?????
bittu31 thumbnail
Hi Guys Happy Weekend ....
@sheetal : How r u
I am going to my cousin's marriage on 20th Jan ..this is because I am forced to complete all my pending work before that ...
For posting pic in the forums :
Try
www.imageshack.us
On that page, click the BROWSE Button and then select the pic you want to upload. Then click on UPLOAD NOW.
Once uploaded, you will get a page with loads of links.
You can choose the DIRECT LINK
OR
FORUM CODE LINK
and then post it here, as per your convenience .
This tutorial is given by poet to me .....now I will wait for ur emotions ..😳
@poet : Kal hug time pe nahi mila toh gussa ho gayi kya .....😳
bittu31 thumbnail
Sheetal .....
Just visit this link ....u will like it .& post ur remark also ..😳 I will be waiting ..
bittu31 thumbnail
One more : Sheetal
Weekend ke liye kaam de diya hai .complete ho jana chahiye ....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi al happy sakranti tilgul kha ani god god bola. I was busy as my exam r going on so im late.
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi al happy sakranti tilgul kha ani god god bola. I was busy as my exam r going on so im late.

Same to u and best of luck for ur exams πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ