Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey RASIA2 think positive dear πŸ˜‰nw u may suffer fr few days but t hese will later b beautiful memories wen u just sit back and think aboutπŸ˜†.wat i say is just n joy.wat do u think??tel me aπŸ˜ƒ
but
i will pray fr u r fast recovery.😊take rest dear.gt well soonπŸ€—.kutch gyada bakvas kardey kya???πŸ€ͺ
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi al i also enjoyd 2day -diwali colors. Can anyone tel me wat adi gave in his fb wal i dont hv fb a/c. Plz n dis is for u: PRECTICE MAKES :-[MAN] PERFECT! WAT ABT WOMEN? Any guesses.........v r born PERFECT YAAR! GIRLS $ ROCK. Ha ha!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sanaa - Hope you recover soon. As Phoo said, you will be well soon but the memories will always be there. So sit tight, take rest, have medicines and you will be well soon.
@ Phoo - I will check Adi's FB page and see what he posted.
As of yet he hasn't posted anything new.
Take care dears.
Tomorrow the week starts.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi .guys

Hope u all have enjoyed weekend .....Me too enjoyed by doing shopping πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@sheetal & Poet : for me his Naughtiness chaska meter should be very high πŸ˜‰ 😍 because it will add spice to my lifeπŸ˜† but his KK mode should be less .........I don't want him to sleep here & there even when he is getting kissed πŸ˜• πŸ˜†πŸ€£

bittu31 thumbnail
@ sanaa ...get well soon dear πŸ€—
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Hi .guys

Hope u all have enjoyed weekend .....Me too enjoyed by doing shopping πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@sheetal & Poet : for me his Naughtiness chaska meter should be very high πŸ˜‰ 😍 because it will add spice to my lifeπŸ˜† but his KK mode should be less .........I don't want him to sleep here & there even when he is getting kissed πŸ˜• πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I second you fully Bittu. That KK mode should be at the minimum. πŸ˜‰
But, on second thoughts, sometimes, it's just gonna help. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Especially when you don't need the person to know something.
Bittu, hope you like the avatar. 😳
I am missing 'em. Confused
psst ... I am sure he is not in the KK mode in real life. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Sorry couldn't resist.
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Which Avtar poet .....I am not able to see itπŸ˜• .Pm me .

I want that I will ever have to hide anything from him ..I beleive in a transparent relation ship where u r free to have ur own view .....God knows whether I am going to get some one like this or not ..😳

Me too is missing them ..why they are totally gayab yaar ..now FB is wonderful medium through which u can remain in touch with ur fans ..and u know for him only I joined FB πŸ˜•

And u forgot article where he told that ...he loves to sleep πŸ˜†and comment on FB that he really slept during the shoot of that scene🀣😲

poetic thumbnail
Nahi nahi I didn't forget that interview. How could I? πŸ˜‰ It was so entertaining to sya in the least. πŸ˜†
I am sure you will get someone from whom you wouldn't have to hide anything. Touchwood! You are right, transparency is the base of any relationship and I agree with you. Kya karoon, he's so cute, sometimes I lose track of what I'm saying. πŸ˜†
I am talking about my avatar on IF. Surely you can see that.
I also added Natasha's pics, which Adi had posted some time before, on the pic thread and also Adi's pic during DM's dinner visit to the haveli, where according to you, he was gonna eat DM alive for his evil intentions towards Sia! πŸ˜‰ Loved that episode.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Which Avtar poet .....I am not able to see itπŸ˜• .Pm me .

I want that I will ever have to hide anything from him ..I beleive in a transparent relation ship where u r free to have ur own view .....God knows whether I am going to get some one like this or not ..😳

Me too is missing them ..why they are totally gayab yaar ..now FB is wonderful medium through which u can remain in touch with ur fans ..and u know for him only I joined FB πŸ˜•

And u forgot article where he told that ...he loves to sleep πŸ˜†and comment on FB that he really slept during the shoot of that scene🀣😲

Am sure Bittu he didn't sleep through that 'entire' scene. πŸ˜‰ Could he? it's not humanly possible.
I think it's for the bit where he was supposed to be asleep the next morning. πŸ˜› And he found the bed comfy probably. ROFL
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey girls, poet & bittu! Always pulling his legs.πŸ˜› Still haven't gotten over yet? πŸ˜‰