Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Playing hookey ...and me ........I am not so lucky .reached office in hurry & totally messed that too a 1 hr late πŸ˜† .
Yaa the same show that starts with vowel .. .πŸ˜†
As far as news about laddo is concerned I heared from office staff that even sunheri is dead 😑 .They were not able to find replacement for her ....that's why killed her .. Hamari dono jodiyo ko nazar laga di ...😑..
And what else u expect them to show. same story again ..
when they had chance to show some thing good & different instead they preferred to take leap ...😑
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Don't know about the clebration bit. But since COLORS is bitten by the 'new show' bug, they may be thinking of revamping, though I am not so sure about it. Well, the news could just be a rumour as well, for all we know.

RaSia probably didn't have that share of fan fare and trouble 'cos it was not a llove story only that they were catering to.
As for BP's son and one of RaSia's daughter, there is a likely indication or so (I think) so that the story may be be the same, but still be revamped. Or it could be some other guy as well. But again, trying to think logically (when I can do it), I feel it's best for the CVs to think about it, since they are gfetting paid for the same.
And 'No One Killed Jessica' is a good mmovie, I personally feel they didn't need all these vehicles. But good for Rani and Vidya! It shows that given right scripts, the actresses can also pull films through.

BOLD- Believe me the Tapasya and Veer supporters are celebrating ...............with a Godh bharai....virtual of courseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

HI all! Good morning!

Enjoying the sun shine here after the severe ,biting cold for a week. Though the temp is still low, the sun makes it bearable. 😊

Hi, good to see you on this thread..................πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumali

HI all! Good morning!

Enjoying the sun shine here after the severe ,biting cold for a week. Though the temp is still low, the sun makes it bearable. 😊

Hi Uma, welcome. DO check the pic of the bike I posted yesterday. πŸ˜‰
And comment.
Cuddly Cushion - πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†. I love it!
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aditi, I am active only in this thread. I watch the other show, only on and off and now have stopped watching from yesterday. just couldn't tolerate it any more, the evil winning over good. I have had enough of that already in this show.

Now I will just read the update of the other show to know the final outcome and as far as laado is concerned, i have even stopped that. I am no longer interested to know how much dia suffers at ammaji's hands and taunts.

I am just coming to this thread to chat with my friends.πŸ˜ƒ
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Groucho,
I saw the soap,but what blooper?,I couldnt find anyπŸ˜’except for Ammaji's pre leap bed in Jogi/Gaji's post leap roomπŸ˜†
I was too excited about the "Khanna Saab" I guess to notice anything elseπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Now I'm dying to see himπŸ˜‰
Since you said there is a blooper,does it have anything to do with the 15yrs stuff?I dont knowπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Please helpπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

BOLD- Believe me the Tapasya and Veer supporters are celebrating ...............with a Godh bharai....virtual of courseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

OMG! Ab yehi baaki tha ...
poetic thumbnail
@ Uma - Thanks for being with us. And yes, spending tme with friends is much more interesting than the soaps.
NO point in discussing the soaps here, this thread is OURS and let's enjoy being with each other, than discussing about those moreose soaps. πŸ˜‰
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes Poet! As far as , some of us are concerned, the soap is over and done with.

We will do our usual gappa here, with special mention of ur biker boy. πŸ˜‰ ( I don't get proper sleep, if I don't pull ur leg. πŸ˜†)

Btw, thinking of going to see NOKJ today. How is it? I remember , reading ur post about it as a good movie.
poetic thumbnail
Uma, go for the movie. I liked it and it's worth the money you are going to spend.
And great performances by all.
As for my Biker Boy, ab kya bolu? 😍
And now, I don't want you to lose your sleep. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago