Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys, y u r not participating in d DOTW ?? no1 posted der opinion aftr me & d thread is lying dead.😲
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
--// Please Join In //--

Hey Guys, You Are Invited To One Of Our Very Special Friends Birthday thread! She is a sweetheart, a gem of a person and a very good friend of ours & she in none other then -

xTimax

It's her Birthday today & I hope that all of you will take some time off and drop your birthday wishes for her and make this day extremely cherish-able for her!

Link --

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi guys,
back after a long time.was on vacation and the schedule was hectic as i was in mom's and in-law's place.couldn't keep up with all of u.so what's new here
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

hi guys,
back after a long time.was on vacation and the schedule was hectic as i was in mom's and in-law's place.couldn't keep up with all of u.so what's new here

Oye,Shreya...😲...Welcum back...πŸ€—...First of all - Wish U Many Many Happy Returns of the Day...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³...Missing our gang like hell...😭😭...u know,since a month i haven't posted in the forum...πŸ˜”..This is a deserted area now without our Rasia...🀒🀒...U tell,howz ur trip πŸ˜› ???????
My fingers crossed that again we all meet in the forum 😊 - every 1 is missing from here - u,me,poet,anu,bittu,elle,aneesha,megha,jaya,shilpa n all others...😭...
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi how are you guys? i'm Anam
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Oye,Shreya...😲...Welcum back...πŸ€—...First of all - Wish U Many Many Happy Returns of the Day......Missing our gang like hell...😭😭...u know,since a month i haven't posted in the forum...πŸ˜”..This is a deserted area now without our Rasia...🀒🀒...U tell,howz ur trip πŸ˜› ???????
My fingers crossed that again we all meet in the forum 😊 - every 1 is missing from here - u,me,poet,anu,bittu,elle,aneesha,megha,jaya,shilpa n all others...😭...

hi shreya and sheetal how r u both ???

shreya -MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR belatedly πŸ‘.really i frgt .i remember that there was some one elses b'day after mine .i checked out many times .and y'day nite i remembered .this month we have laado priya s b'day tooo .

me njoying NAIDL in teluguπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Iqbal_loverAnee

hi how are you guys? i'm Anam

Hii Anam hoew r u??
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: phoo_12

hi shreya and sheetal how r u both ???

shreya -MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR belatedly πŸ‘.really i frgt .i remember that there was some one elses b'day after mine .i checked out many times .and y'day nite i remembered.this month we have laado priya s b'day tooo .

me njoying NAIDL in teluguπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hi anu hv wished u just check ur scrapbook n sangeeta di too . I thought u might b busy n i checkd chit chat corner for u alls sign but u wer not der n nw saw ur post. Anyways happy BiRthDAy. Enjoy rain.
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Pooja i'm f9 nd u?? come on cc when you are free?
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Anam i m fine too
I am free right now or we can talk in evening too