Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sumali

So true! Atleast here in Laado, we didn't have any competing rivals, so I think all of us share a comradeship. Even when sonali entered and became a thorn between raghav and sia, everyone was up against sonali, were ready to throw rotten eggs on her. πŸ˜†

Even now, I dont understand when the story was going so beautiful, what was the need of leap. hmm...everything is maayaa....πŸ˜”

Uma u forgot that triplets sisters who have started anti -sia campigan and posts in favour of Gaji & Ammaji during Gunja saga πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Even during sonali track also the same thing happened πŸ˜†arguing that she is so bubbly and sia is always sad ..
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

U play hockey 😳 .so nice yaar ... & when it comes to answer the Boss its better we are complete from our sides ...πŸ˜† ..
ANd biker boy must have went to laddak in his bike with biker babe ...πŸ˜†

Poet playing hockeyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and not hookey that is a good one Bittu............πŸ‘πŸΌ

Instead of watching these serials..........might be a good idea to start playing games, at least one can only blame oneself and not have to deal with any CV's😊

groucho thumbnail

Uma u forgot that triplets sisters who have started anti -sia campigan and posts in favour of Gaji & Ammaji during Gunja saga πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Even during sonali track also the same thing happened πŸ˜†arguing that she is so bubbly and sia is always sad ..

Can't really stop people from saying what they like..................at least this is a very peaceful forum maybe with a few aberrations but others.................
groucho thumbnail
BTW any news of N and A???? Are they in any other serials????

I thought they would be snapped up in no time at all.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Bittu - Hockey? πŸ˜•πŸ€£
That's the funniest I've heard.
I don't play hockey.
Biker Boy will not go to Ladakh now. There is no bike trail now. If he wants, he can go in March when the Annual Manali-Leh Bike Expedition is held.
🀣🀣🀣
@ Aditi - They will be back re. I remember reading N answering in some FB post that she's gonna be back soon.
It's just about 3 weeks that they are out of the system. I guess it will take some time to settle into new stuff.
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

God Sumali, you are on the path of attaining moksha ... πŸ˜† I like it.

BTw you guys won't believe what I did yesterday?
I actually watched Phulwa 😲 and even updated the same on IF. It was ok stuff and racy.
Seems like I'm really suffering from a 'withdrawal syndrome'.

U watched Phulwa 😲 ...and u r updater also πŸ˜† ...... tell me how was it ..now I have to read ur update ..πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail

U watched Phulwa 😲 ...and u r updater also πŸ˜† ...... tell me how was it ..now I have to read ur update ..πŸ˜†

Poet that was a great update.............will watch Phulwa through your updates, don't want to get hooked on to another serial which will eventually go down the drain.
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Bittu - Hockey? πŸ˜•πŸ€£

That's the funniest I've heard.
I don't play hockey.
Biker Boy will not go to Ladakh now. There is no bike trail now. If he wants, he can go in March when the Annual Manali-Leh Bike Expedition is held.
🀣🀣🀣
@ Aditi - They will be back re. I remember reading N answering in some FB post that she's gonna be back soon.
It's just about 3 weeks that they are out of the system. I guess it will take some time to settle into new stuff.

Poet I am giving u better option ...from the veiw point of physical fitness πŸ˜† u are very updated about biker boy .... u will like to accompany him in that expedition ..πŸ˜‰
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Poet playing hockeyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and not hookey that is a good one Bittu............πŸ‘πŸΌ

Instead of watching these serials..........might be a good idea to start playing games, at least one can only blame oneself and not have to deal with any CV's😊

Ab cheer haran karne ki addat hogi hai ...Raghav nahi toh poet sahi πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LL Bittu, you mak it sound like I am 'Dirty Dancing'.
But I am just trying to help
You never know, maybe I won't watch after all.
Truthfully speaking, I don't intend to do so at all.
@ Aditi - Thanks yaar. But please don't rely on my updates. I am just helping till some more people come in.