Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siyasara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laado_007

They are not cousins!He is only Santosh's son and not Jogi's son!

but they will be considered as cousins because santosh is living in the same house and she is still married to joginder.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi jumer n dheraj were bro-sis.? Why dey wer nt alowd to marry n who kild her is it was reveald? Her father?
KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi jumer n dheraj were bro-sis.? Why dey wer nt alowd to marry n who kild her is it was reveald? Her father?

jumer and dheraj are not blood related as deheraj is ammaji's sister son. Bp's men killed jumer and her father was part of it.
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Angelbuffy it's really nice to hear from you on this forum.😛You're also a CID & Laado fan?Me too.😛I think that the Aditya guy has fallen for Jhanvi because after the wedding was crashed he asked her for an introduction...And in today's episode Aditya speaks to his mother and tells her that he feels something is missing...Someone who'll spend her life with him.I mean personally he is a very cheery kind of guy and all of a sudden he feels this.You know.On the other hand I love Karan and Jhanvi's understanding towards eachother.
EstelleEvenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasharose

Oh Angelbuffy it's really nice to hear from you on this forum.😛You're also a CID & Laado fan?Me too.😛I think that the Aditya guy has fallen for Jhanvi because after the wedding was crashed he asked her for an introduction...And in today's episode Aditya speaks to his mother and tells her that he feels something is missing...Someone who'll spend her life with him.I mean personally he is a very cheery kind of guy and all of a sudden he feels this.You know.On the other hand I love Karan and Jhanvi's understanding towards eachother.

🤗 Its really good to see CID forum members on NAIDL forum 😃

and No Aditiya didnt fall for jhanvi 😛 She asked Aditya if she can call him Bhai and he said yes, so its more like a bhai-behan bonding b/w them, same goes for Karan.
and Yesss I simplyyy Love the bonding of Karan-Jhanvi 👏
Simply loved the annoyed look on Karan face when Jhanvi was doing her usual chappar-chappar (As Amba said Ghee Dimagh mai nahi gaya) 😆 the way he rolled his eyes and stuff and at the same time he was enjoying the whole thing.😳 I started watching NADIL again for Amba-Jhanvi(Tasha) but TBH now i am watching it for KARAN 😆😆 😳😳

Well 80% for Karan and 20% for Amba-Jhanvi 😆