Yeh kya hogaya ji..........

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all...........
Whats this yaar.................๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.........
I wanted Karan to be paired with Janvi..........
They actually looked cute together........๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..........
Par ,when Janvi called Karan "Bhaayi".........I was so disappointed man...............๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...........
To hamari Lovely Shovely Janvi ke liye koi nahi kya???????????????๐Ÿ˜ฒ.............
Diya ki to BP ki son ke saath set hain........Kahin triangle to na hojaaye god plzzzzzzzz............no...............
Plz bring someone "Lovely shovely" to our Janvi.........CVs listening?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EstelleEvenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL I was 100% sure that the CV wud pair Jhanvi with Karan, and the moment she called him BHAI i was literally ROFL'ing ๐Ÿ˜†

but again Thank God they didnt pair them together, no doubt they look cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ but they look even more CUTE as bhai-behan ๐Ÿ˜†

anywayss I am enjoying NAIDL alot after the LEAP.
Raghav-Sia story was getting boree day by day ๐Ÿ˜• i stopped watching it when Amba left. Started watching again when Amba re-entered and i am simply loving the Leap so far โค๏ธ

Tasha (Vaishnavi) is doing a great job as Jhanvi, and Dia is soo adorable, Karan is portraying his character very well ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by angelbuffy - 13 years ago
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Yaar.....you dont believe how disappointed I was.........But,the very next moment I was laughing at Janvi's words...........๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah...So,true.After the leap I am just enjoying NAIDL very much........
Waise I am not such a good fan of RaSia though...........
Dia is very simple,sweet &attracts everyone with her smile & innocence๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Karan as "Angry Young Man",as "Lovely Bro" looks super hot & cute........๐Ÿ˜ณ

JAnvi ka to kehna hi mat.............I just love her.........Especially her "Lovely Shovely".................Yeah.Vaishnavi is toooooooooooo good........๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..........
Edited by --Saaki-- - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†I dont know why,but I'm happy Karan and Janvi arent paired together๐Ÿ˜†
But you are right they did look good together๐Ÿ˜ณ
Probably Jhanvi is to be paired with Sahil Anand's character.He was supposed to play Adi but now he's not playing the role๐Ÿ˜•
They'll look good together,I feel๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelbuffy

LOL I was 100% sure that the CV wud pair Jhanvi with Karan, and the moment she called him BHAI i was literally ROFL'ing ๐Ÿ˜†

but again Thank God they didnt pair them together, no doubt they look cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ but they look even more CUTE as bhai-behan ๐Ÿ˜†

anywayss I am enjoying NAIDL alot after the LEAP.
Raghav-Sia story was getting boree day by day ๐Ÿ˜• i stopped watching it when Amba left. Started watching again when Amba re-entered and i am simply loving the Leap so far โค๏ธ

Tasha (Vaishnavi) is doing a great job as Jhanvi, and Dia is soo adorable, Karan is portraying his character very well ๐Ÿ‘

Angel๐Ÿค—You are such an angel๐Ÿค—
I agree with each and every point of yours๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you so much for saying you like NAIDL post leap!!!
And thank you for saying something else too๐Ÿ˜†I was getting sooooo annoyed๐Ÿคขand I'm so happy now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
--Saaki-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

๐Ÿ˜†I dont know why,but I'm happy Karan and Janvi arent paired together๐Ÿ˜†

But you are right they did look good together๐Ÿ˜ณ
Probably Jhanvi is to be paired with Sahil Anand's character.He was supposed to play Adi but now he's not playing the role๐Ÿ˜•
They'll look good together,I feel๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

May be you are rt.........
Here,everything is messed up yaar.......I mean to say characters........
See......They said Sahil Anand will play Adi.......Then,it went to someone else(I dont know his name....But must say he is handsome ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)..............
Varun kapoor........Who was supposed to be BP's son has become Chanda's son..........
May be Sahil is opted for BP's son............May be.........Lets see............๐Ÿ˜Š
Well,I think Sahil will look good with JAnvi........But,negative role mein fit nahi hota woh...........
I even heard the guy who played "Dev" in Geet is coming to NAIDL...........So,he might be a good pair for our Dia.........What say...............?
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Saaki--

May be you are rt.........
Here,everything is messed up yaar.......I mean to say characters........
See......They said Sahil Anand will play Adi.......Then,it went to someone else(I dont know his name....But must say he is handsome ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)..............
Varun kapoor........Who was supposed to be BP's son has become Chanda's son..........
May be Sahil is opted for BP's son............May be.........Lets see............๐Ÿ˜Š
Well,I think Sahil will look good with JAnvi........But,negative role mein fit nahi hota woh...........
I even heard the guy who played "Dev" in Geet is coming to NAIDL...........So,he might be a good pair for our Dia.........What say...............?

I dont know๐Ÿ˜•Its all too confusing๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†I'll just leave it to the CVs to break their heads๐Ÿ˜†BTW,do you like Amba?
suzf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys who is BP by the way...........................
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzf

Hey guys who is BP by the way...........................

Bhanu pratap,Ammaji's enemy
suzf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Bhanu pratap,Ammaji's enemy

But how can dia marry his son..........