Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@aditi-yes that is the very book we are talking about

I feel the book will be central to the serial eventually. How and why ...........cannot say but my gut feel is that it will.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I feel the book will be central to the serial eventually. How and why ...........cannot say but my gut feel is that it will.

Maybe for some time......It'll only help in the union of the twins I feel.It may even help Dia become a stronger person..........but I dont think it'll serve any other purpose.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Maybe for some time......It'll only help in the union of the twins I feel.It may even help Dia become a stronger person..........but I dont think it'll serve any other purpose.

Why do you say that............Sia had dreams, ideals, hopes for those 2 girls and I hope that some of that will at least be imparted to them, otherwise the idea of that book just for the sake of uniting the twins seems very sad.................

Besides Amba is there as proof that they are sisters and I have no doubts that Amba and Ammaji's paths will cross one day.

I do not like Dia's character as such a sad forlorn figure................does not remind me of Raghav or Sia and even if Ammaji has terrorized her during her upbringing she had Sheila, Santosh, Avtar and Chanda as buffers. So why can't she speak up???? Why must CV's show that if there is one person who is strong then that must be balanced with one person as a complete weakling. This extremism in Colors channel is there across all the serials and is getting on my nerves.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont know why,but I dont think the book will have any other purpose other than uniting the twins and making Dia a strong person.
Probably Dia,who I suppose will marry BP's son,will eventually go to Veerpur and try changing things there because her mother wished so😕
She doesnt speak up because even though she has SC abd Santy's support they are themselves weak in front of Ammaji......so no use
But I like her though😊Ofcouse she's too meek and docile but she's sweet and I cant help feeling sorry for her😭