sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
jhanvi is talking to Dia about stopping the marriage as sunder is a bad guy .she asks Dia as to how she agreed to marry him.Jhanvi asks Dia if there is no other way to stop the marriage.Dia tells her that karan bhaiya is the only person who is capable of that.SC is waiting outside Dia's door to check on anybody coming there.DKG sees yashpal outside the house asks him why he is doing that when she has told him to guard Dia.DKG walks up to DIa's room calling out to her.SC asks jhanvi to hide behind the bed and acts as though Dia is applying oil in SC's hair.DKG tells SC that this are only for few days for Dia to oil SC's hair as the engagement and marriage has been fixed two day after.

Karan is outside beating up a guy when jhanvi rings up to him.initially he does not pick up but jhanvi is persistent.karan picks up the phone and jhanvi asks him why he didnt pick up the phone as she wants to talk about stopping Dia's marriage.she introduces herself as jhanvi over phone and tells him about how sunder is a bad person .Karan and Jhanvi meet in a small eatery and jhanvi irritates karan with her non stop talking.he asks her to stop and asks her why she is so interested in Dia.jhanvi tells him that Dia is like a sister.she also tells him that they have to stop the marriage and she needs help from him. Karan talks about beating up sunder but jhanvi tells him that it will only increase Dia's problems.she tells him that she cannot expose sunder alone as they need to get evidence on sunder being a bad guy.Karan and Jhanvi follow sunder and film all his activities like teasing girls,sleeping with different girls.but jhanvi feels they need a solid evidence than what they have with them to stop the wedding.just then she tells karan bhaiya to look at sunder giving money to the maid of his house. karan feels sentimental when jhanvi calls him her brother.she keeps calling Karan"angry young man" as he gets angry at a drop of a hat.they feel something is fishy and follow the maid to her house in a colony where they see a pregnant woman,DKG allows Sunder to take Dia out who feels uncomfortable with him as he tries to get familiar with her on a park bench.she escapes him running away .SC and santosh don't feel good about the marriage as Dia has no MIL or SIL in the house to share her problems with.chanda tells them that DKG has taken the right decision and not to worry about Dia

In krishna vaas gaji and jogi are talking about their life in Veerpur.they also talk about the new show called mukti bandhan on colours and oversee the marriage arrangements.Karan vows that Dia will not marry sunder and that he will do anything to unmask sunde.The pregnant woman with a hidden camera goes to sunder and demands as to how he can marry the second time when she is pregnant with his child and when they have already married in the temple.sunder asks her for the source of the information and feels somebody is trying to trap him.He convinces the girl about his faithfulness and tells her that he will stay her husband.he also tells her that he is marrying because of parental pressure and tells her to leave after promising her not to ditch her.all this gets recorded in jhanvi's camera.

DKG oversees the marriage decoration when gaji hands over the phone telling her that adi wants to talk to her as he cannot come for the wedding.DKG lovingly scolds Adi for not coming .he tells her about the unavailability of tickets when DKG tells him that she has some much of power that she would have arranged for one.they tease each .Adi is just fooling DKG and reaches Krishna vaas.yashpal rushes to tells DKG only to stopped by Gaji.Adi enters and tells DKG to scold him in person.DKG is surprised to see ADI

PRECAP-Jhanvi hands over the recordings to Rani and Vidhya she sees their advertisement in the newspaper about helping women in trouble.they tell jhanvi that they will unmask sunder in public during the wedding and commend for doing a good job
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update😊
Gaji and Jogi promoting Mukti bhandan was the highlight of tonight's episode😆Couldnt they find anyone else to do it😕😆It looked so ridiculously funny😆
Chanda's upstairs seems to be totally emptyHow can she be happy that Dia is going to get married to that jerk😕🤢Bada ghar it seems🤢Is Dia going to marry the house or Sunder🤢
Karan was driving the same Scorpio that Ammaji&co were driving 18yrs back😕😆
Coming to think of it,18yrs ago,in 1992,everyone in the family had a mobile phone,Ammaji was driving a Scorpio,Raghav was driving an Innova and Gaji was watching Kitchen Champion on television😕😆😆Isse bada blooper kya ho saktha hai🤣
I'm happy that Jhanvi called Karan "Bhai"😊I excepted those two to be paired up,but looks like the CVs have better brains than that😊😆
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I stopped watching the day Raghav died and not because he died but because I felt it was the death of a promising serial.

I have happily survived on your wonderful updates but today out of a sense of morbid curiosity I watched the episode.............and to be very honest, I actually enjoyed the episode.

Now this may not mean I will keep watching but today thanks to sang_hari I figured out who was who in no time at all and I found the episode hugely entertaining.

I must also honestly admit that I felt as if I was watching a similar to NAIDL serial with familiar faces. Maybe I am wrong to stop watching or maybe this episode was an aberration but I think I will watch for a week or so before I judge it. I think that is fair.

I must also thank Laado who has kept me appraised of many of the happenings............😊
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Thanks for the quick update😊

Gaji and Jogi promoting Mukti bhandan was the highlight of tonight's episode😆Couldnt they find anyone else to do it😕😆It looked so ridiculously funny😆 That was totally unnecessary
Chanda's upstairs seems to be totally emptyHow can she happy that Dia is going to get married to that jerk😕🤢Bada ghar it seems🤢Is Dia going to marry the house or Sunder🤢
Chanda never did have much up there as a character but she is looking hugely different isn't she
Karan was driving the same Scorpio that Ammaji&co were driving 18yrs back😕😆
Coming to think of it,18yrs ago,in 1992,everyone in the family had a mobile phone,Ammaji was driving a Scorpio,Raghav was driving an Innovo and Gaji was watching Kitchen Champion on television😕😆😆Isse bada blooper aur kya ho saktha hai🤣
Once again what a memory 👍🏼
I'm happy that Jhanvi called Karan "Bhai"😊I excepted those two to be paired up,but looks like the CVs have better brains than that😊😆
I really liked Jhanvi and Karan..........Jhanvi has an energy about her and her comic timing today was very good.

BTW How did Jhanvi go out of the room????? I thought the house was guarded😕

Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx fr the update🤗.two diff charecters not even one resembling sia😆
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Groucho,
The promotion,although unnecessary,has become the order of the day😕😆So we have to put up with that😆
Yuo are right,Chanda does look different post leap!I feel she looks better now than she did "18yrs ago"😆It's because of the collared shirt I guess😕According to me,collared shirts dont suit women with broad shoulders😕But at times she overdoes herself and ends up looking like a buffoon😕😆
Thanks for the compliments😳But I'm afraid many people on the forum would have already noticed it😳😆
I like Janvi's comic sense too😊She can be really funny at times😆
How she escaped from the havelli is a question that requires a lot of pondering😕😕😆
BTW,what happened to the big book of seek and sanskar authored by the Late Smt. Sia Singh Sanghwan??!!Why isnt anyone even talking about it😕😕
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: phoo_12

thanx fr the update🤗.two diff charecters not even one resembling sia😆

Phoo - It's good even none of them resembles Sia, after all then the CVs may not find them 'alluring' after some time and again, the leads would be surrendered to merciless butchering. 😆
sang_hari thumbnail

I think CV's don't like anything beautiful to stay for a long time onscreen.they only show negativity that is why the book has been forgotten for the timebeing.don't worry, the book will prove to be a major twist and also a teacher for all the "negative"characters.by the look of it ,i dont feel that sia's children need the help of the book.it is just like bible which will guide them at trying times rather showing its head at unwanted times

Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

I don't think CV's don't like anything beautiful to stay for a long time onscreeen.they only show negativity that is why the book has been forgotten for the timebeing.don't worry, the book will prove to be a major twist and also a teacher for all the "negative"characters.by the look of it ,i dont feel that sia's children need the help of the book.it is just like bible which will guide them at trying times rather showing its head at unwanted times

Are we discussing the book/diary that Sia was writing and that was torn in half during the last few episodes????😔
sang_hari thumbnail
@aditi-yes that is the very book we are talking about