Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@harsha-Creatives are bothered about the plot but from their own POV only .they are really disconnected with the audiences and view everything with a narrow mindset.what i want stress here is that they are not in love with any of the characters they write.yesterday,It was sia's and raghav's turn to die and we really don't know when they"ll sacrifice amba too at DKG's sacrificial altar.
after watching yesterday's episode,I felt that there was no difference in the way Jhanvi treated Raghav and sia.It was just that she touched raghav's picture first and sia's next.I know they did show Jhanvi's reflection on raghav's picture.It just means that she has inherited raghav's "life is fun" attitude and I felt nothing more should be attached to it. There is one more reason as to why raghav's death was publicised.Sia's death in child birth was known to many(that is regular viewer's of the show) but Raghav 's death was a shocker to people .

🤔True..........but as of now I like the soap and I'm not going to worry about the future and spoil the present😉But I do know that the CVs are capable of doing anything,we'll face that when that happens😉
Its all in the way you perceive things, you know.You feel that there was no difference in the way Janvi treated Raghav and Sia,maybe.But I felt there was a difference😕😛
Its feels like an English literature class😆We used to have so many guide books to explain a poem😆Each one would give a different angle to the poem😆But what the real meaning of the poem is,only the poet knows😉
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@bittu-here harsha is not talking about adi and nats but about another actor in an another show which airs at 8.30pm.according to my sources,Nats left the show as she was not willing to play an older woman.after that the CV's felt that raghav's character's importance would be reduced without Sia.That is why they had to die

OMG..........how convoluted this channel has become.

I agree in all this it is the viewers that are affected one way or the other.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@harsha- I do agree with u that it is just like the interpretation of a poem.It is also matter of selective perception and selective retention.people only see things they want to see ,understand it as they want to and also retain it in their memory as they perceive it .so what's right for some may not be for others.

@groucho-Yeah,it seems we have suffer the consequences for the CV's idiosyncrasies .wish we had some kind of regulative power over them
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very true👍🏼
But I dont understand is,logically speaking,her reflection should have fallen on Sia's pic 😕
I dont know😕Chuk it!I'll choose to be happy with my perception😆😉
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago