Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Only one advice Harsha, given your penchant for Amba and eevrything associated with her -
It's wise not to trust the CVs. They can turn a volte face anyday. And they may not have any specific reason at all, for doing that. 😉 There is no reason for them not to have a grand vision about some other character and not to like it better, even more than Amba and her ilk.
But I'm sure, you are wise enough to realise that. 😊
And also in keeping with the fact, that you have not been an initial viewer. So past issues won't be a major forte over here. 😃
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Only one advice Harsha, given your penchant for Amba and eevrything associated with her -

It's wise not to trust the CVs. They can turn a volte face anyday. And they may not have any specific reason at all, for doing that. 😉 There is no reason for them not to have a grand vision about some other character and not to like it better, even more than Amba and her ilk.
And also in keeping with the fact, that you have not been an initial viewer. So past issues won't be a major forte over here. 😃

well said poet!

Creative people are very egoistic. It is always, you made me? or I made you? aspect which always creates havoc in their relationship with one another. If the other person is meek and submissive, everything is fine, and if he raises his voice, he is snubbed and made unimportant. We have seen many cases in film world, and now the telly world is getting prominence, we are seeing that in telly world too.

There is an actor , acting in a serial from the same channel, he has made an impact as the character, and has etched the character and has made it alive with his body language and dialogue delivery. Now the news is going around, there are problems with him and the creative director and he is leaving the show in two months.

Now the question is, has the actor made the character popular, or the creative director has given the role to an apt person, and who should take the creadit? They all forget that it is ultimately, we , viewers , make or break a serial.

They can give umpteen reasons for the disappearance of the characters. But it is ultimately, we, viewers are left in a lurch. They don't give a damn about our sentiments, our attachments to the particular characters, and go on with their egoistic mood swings. And with fresh faces and new twists , they can even retain the viewership or get new viewers, but the loyal viewers will definitely feel cheated.
Edited by sumali - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I dont know about the past,probably in the begining,they took a fancy to Sia and then maybe something happened that made them change their mind😕And Ofcourse they can change their minds any day!That's what I said even in my other post😉And even if through some bad luck Amba exits the soap,it wont really affect me.Ofcourse I really like her and wish she stays there permanently,but she's not the only reason I watch the soap!As I said she was the reason I started watching the soap but in the process I fell in love with some other characters too.So no its not like I'll feel deflated and stop watching if Amba exits the soap!My only wish is that if at all Amba exits ,it shouldnt be because Ammaji killed her🤢But my gut feeling is that Shikha's got some experience in this field and so I dont think she'd do something foolish,its just a feeling!
Thanks for the advice BTW😊
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this soap is sooooooooooooooo sry cnt cme to a conclusion😉.wen i saw dia crying i too b came emotionalllllll😭.then wen i saw janvi with her lovely showly thots i started laughing😆.janvi b came soooooo emotional wen she saw raghav s photo .bt y not sia s?she was in sia s womb fr 9 months and........🤔.lekin its alllllll hw CVs do it😕.bt i liked hw dia nd janvi r bounded togeather W*H out knowing actually hw r they related.and also lkd janvis acting.👏

.wat abot u alllllll wat did u all liked in this ?the thng is i wanna b com optimistic like few of u all😆and so ................thnkng to lift sme goood pts out of this leap😉
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Advice doesn't work in a place like this and neither does experience, until and unless one has the requisite clout.
It is a different matter to consider something in totality or to look at it from a piecemeal approach, which would determine the fate only to a certain extent - nothing more, nothing less!
And if durign all these and more, the Cvs took fancy on their lead's character (irrespective of what one believes), then all we can do is feel bad about their creativity.
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

this soap is sooooooooooooooo sry cnt cme to a conclusion😉.wen i saw dia crying i too b came emotionalllllll😭.then wen i saw janvi with her lovely showly thots i started laughing😆.janvi b came soooooo emotional wen she saw raghav s photo .bt y not sia s?she was in sia s womb fr 9 months and........🤔.lekin its alllllll hw CVs do it😕.bt i liked hw dia nd janvi r bounded togeather W*H out knowing actually hw r they related.and also lkd janvis acting.👏

.wat abot u alllllll wat did u all liked in this ?the thng is i wanna b com optimistic like few of u all😆and so ................thnkng to lift sme goood pts out of this leap😉

😊There are a lot of things to look forward to in the soap post leap!I like it!And I'm happy that some people share my views 😊😊
PemaKarpo thumbnail
I have an uncle who is associated with marketing of the channel.So I do know the reason why the actor was forced to quit the soap,but that is not something I can share on a public forum .And such a decision is not taken by a single person.It is a collective decision and one thing that cannot be ignored is that there are actors who start walking a foot above ground level once they taste success.Its bound to irritate the people concerned and in some cases they are forced to take such a decision despite the fact that it will affect trps............
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@harsha-Creatives are bothered about the plot but from their own POV only .they are really disconnected with the audiences and view everything with a narrow mindset.what i want stress here is that they are not in love with any of the characters they write.yesterday,It was sia's and raghav's turn to die and we really don't know when they"ll sacrifice amba too at DKG's sacrificial altar.
after watching yesterday's episode,I felt that there was no difference in the way Jhanvi treated Raghav and sia.It was just that she touched raghav's picture first and sia's next.I know they did show Jhanvi's reflection on raghav's picture.It just means that she has inherited raghav's "life is fun" attitude and I felt nothing more should be attached to it. There is one more reason as to why raghav's death was publicised.Sia's death in child birth was known to many(that is regular viewer's of the show) but Raghav 's death was a shocker to people .
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

I have an uncle who is associated with marketing of the channel.So I do know the reason why the actor was forced to quit the soap,but that is not something I can share on a public forum .And such a decision is not taken by a single person.It is a collective decision and one thing that cannot be ignored is that there are actors who start walking a foot above ground level once they taste success.Its bound to irritate the people concerned and in some cases they are forced to take such a decision despite the fact that it will affect trps............

Do u mean to say Adi & nats don't had problem with older roles .it was c.v's decision .
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@bittu-here harsha is not talking about adi and nats but about another actor in an another show which airs at 8.30pm.according to my sources,Nats left the show as she was not willing to play an older woman.after that the CV's felt that raghav's character's importance would be reduced without Sia.That is why they had to die
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago