Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
They havnt mentioned the date.Maybe sometime this week or early next week.If I get to know the exact date,I'll let you know😊
PS-Sunder is a creep in Dia's college.This fool was behind her,harressing and abusing and misbehaving with her.Dia was supposed to get married to someone else but this jerk came and stopped it.Ammaji got annoyed and deceided to get Dia married off to this leach🤢
You dint ask,but I'm telling you😆
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

They havnt mentioned the date.Maybe sometime this week or early next week.If I get to know the exact date,I'll let you know😊

PS-Sunder is a creep in Dia's college.This fool was behind her,harressing and abusing and misbehaving with her.Dia was supposed to get married to someone else but this jerk came and stopped it.Ammaji got annoyed and deceided to get Dia married off to this leach🤢
You dint ask,but I'm telling you😆

Thank you that is so kind of you......................clever clever😉😉.........you are slowly drawing me into the web of NAIDL post leap.😉😉😉

Ammaji does not sound as if she has changed at all.........😡. What about the promise she made to Raghav??????? What a mother🤢 and now what a grandmother🤢. I read that Avtar's son will be her favorite...........is he a good chap??? Generally in these serials the best parents produce the worst kids and the not so good parents produce 'gems'.... I hope there are some gems amongst the rubble in Ammaji's household
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Thank you that is so kind of you......................clever clever😉😉.........you are slowly drawing me into the web of NAIDL post leap.😉😉😉

Ammaji does not sound as if she has changed at all.........😡. What about the promise she made to Raghav??????? What a mother🤢 and now what a grandmother🤢. I read that Avtar's son will be her favorite...........is he a good chap??? Generally in these serials the best parents produce the worst kids and the not so good parents produce 'gems'.... I hope there are some gems amongst the rubble in Ammaji's household

Aditi .Uhave hit nail on the head 😆..Well as per updated I read..Rajvir is junior version of Dharm veer Sanghwan🤢
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Aditi .Uhave hit nail on the head 😆..Well as per updated I read..Rajvir is junior version of Dharm veer Sanghwan🤢

Oh no!!!!!!!! The reincarnation of DV..............this is looking less and less promising for me to attempt to watch it even for a few episodes.

Now the guns have gone so the modern day version will be what.............goondaism and mafialike wars???????????🤢

Laado has seen something in this so I will not pass any further judgement based on updates only but I do hope they bring some changes and not the usual half the house for and half the house against Ammaji nonsense.😕
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Yeah,Rajveer,Chanda and Avtaar's son,is a jerk .Loafing around town with girls,spending his time and money in ONS and not concentrating on studies and the like.But that is expected🤢Rajveer happens to be the only potha of Ammaji,Adi id in USA(seems like a responsible chap😊)so he's a spoilt brat all thanks to Ammaji's and Chanda's pampering🤢But I dont know if he's junior DV😕Karan,Santosh's son,is a nice chap😊

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well from what I hear Ammaji lives in a mansion of sorts............where did that money come from as I saw they lost everything when they were running for their lives.

Don't tell me she had it tucked away in the city ......just in case...😆

Aditi! not tucked away in the city alone. She must have had her swiss bank account and got it all wire transferred to delhi as soon as she landed there. 😆 Otherwise such a big mansion in delhi???😃
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Aditi! not tucked away in the city alone. She must have had her swiss bank account and got it all wire transferred to delhi as soon as she landed there. 😆 Otherwise such a big mansion in delhi???😃

There you go...............I think I have got it right and then Sumali comes up with a great winner...Swiss Bank account.😆😆😆.......never thought of that one. Great one 👏👏
PemaKarpo thumbnail
I ought to have posted this as my first post in this thread,but got carried away due to Amba's come-back☺️But here it goes:
1)I'm happy about the fact that Jhanvi's reflection fell on Raghav's picture and not Sia's😊.Even in the room,Jhanvi felt more emotional looking at Raghav's picture than Sia's picture.Only as an after thought she ran her hand over Sia's picture.😊If she wants to feel bad at having lost her father,she may,but if she starts feeling bad at having lost her mother,I'll get mighty annoyed😡
2)I have a feeling,although I maybe wrong,that the CVs were not fond of Sia either😆Because when Raghav was about to die,there was a special promo but when Sia died there was no such promo😕Even otherwise,I feel the CVs have never given Sia the importance they ought to given to the protognist😕.In the other soaps,whenever there has been a major twist,they have always showed the recap in a nutshell,but they never did that for NAIDL😕
Well, its just my observation!
PS-I think even I should start having a disclaimer for my posts that says-"This is only my point of view and my posts are not intended to hurt anyone and my sincere apologies if they do!!"😳
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

I ought to have posted this as my first post in this thread,but got carried away due to Amba's come-back☺️But here it goes:

1)I'm happy about the fact that Jhanvi's reflection fell on Raghav's picture and not Sia's😊.Even in the room,Jhanvi felt more emotional looking at Raghav's picture than Sia's picture.Only as an after thought she ran her hand over Sia's picture.😊If she wants to feel bad at having lost her father,she may,but if she starts feeling bad at having lost her mother,I'll get mighty annoyed😡
2)I have a feeling,although I maybe wrong,that the CVs were not fond of Sia either😆Because when Raghav was about to die,there was a special promo but when Sia died there was no such promo😕Even otherwise,I feel the CVs have never given Sia the importance they ought to given to the protognist😕.In the other soaps,whenever there has been a major twist,they have always showed the recap in a nutshell,but they never did that for NAIDL😕
Well, its just my observation!
PS-I think even I should start having a disclaimer for my posts that says-"This is only my point of view and my posts are not intended to hurt anyone and my sincere apologies if they do!!"😳

Laado-- stop apologizing for giving your POV. Those who don't agree with you............. won't..........regardless of what you or any others write and will continue to be supporters of their favorites.😊

Now my POV is that if Jhanvi did lean towards Raghav more than Sia, it could be that she has never felt the lack of a mother's love because of Amba whereas she never had a father... I am sure when she knows that Sia was her mother, her reaction will be equally emotional.

As for point no.2 - I cannot comment as I have failed miserably trying to figure out what makes CV's tick on this channel for any programme not just this one.

But I find it strange that the CV's would not be fond of or give importance to something that they themselves have created. In my mind if there is any truth in it...........then my opinion of them has sunk even lower if that is possible.
It just goes to show how much pride they take in their own creations😡😡
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Laado-- stop apologizing for giving your POV. Those who don't agree with you............. won't..........regardless of what you or any others write and will continue to be supporters of their favorites.😊

Now my POV is that if Jhanvi did lean towards Raghav more than Sia, it could be that she has never felt the lack of a mother's love because of Amba whereas she never had a father... I am sure when she knows that Sia was her mother, her reaction will be equally emotional.

As for point no.2 - I cannot comment as I have failed miserably trying to figure out what makes CV's tick on this channel for any programme not just this one.

But I find it strange that the CV's would not be fond of or give importance to something that they themselves have created. In my mind if there is any truth in it...........then my opinion of them has sunk even lower if that is possible.
It just goes to show how much pride they take in their own creations😡😡

Yeah I agree with you on that aspect,but if you had watched the episode,you'd know what I'm trying to imply.I'll try my best to explain the scene to you.Sheela was doing the usual aarti to Raghav's picture,it had only Raghav's picture,no Sia.And Jhanvi came from behind and her reflection fell of his picture.It was kind of symbolic.Its natural I guess,for her to feel bad at her "mother's" death,but that doesnt mean I should like it😉
As far the CVs reaction to Sia is concerned,if there is a reaction,ie,it could be for various reasons.Probably they liked their other creations better😆😆