An action packed episode! - Lado

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Na Aana Iss Des Laado: An action packed episode!

Last night's 'Na Aana Iss Des Laado' was tense and action packed. The daily soap which gives messages on atrocities on women in India, in its last night episode was gearing for Dia's engagement ceremony. The members of the household were happy that Dia, Ammaji's granddaughter, and all of 18 only, is getting married and moving out of home.

Dia and Jhanvi with Ammaji and Amba

In no uncertain terms, the show has shown the hatred of a grandmother towards her grandchild. We believe that the show, which aims at educating people could have done without such negative depiction, and not showing a young girl's marriage.

On the other hand, the episode also showed the building affection of Jhanvi for Dia. The two are twin sisters, but not aware of this fact so far. In a rather fresh style, the episode showed Jhanvi writing a letter for Dia, and confessing how fond she had become of her in a short span of time.

However, the show ended on a high happy note, showing everyone preparing for a grand ceremony. But a peek into the next episode showed that the ceremony may not happen as peacefully as planned, as a rogue is trying to woo Dia by barging in the ceremony!
Be ready for a special episode today!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the article😊

I wouldnt say I'm against the CVs showing Dia's marriage though.
One, because the marriage is not going to take place and two because it is a relevant social issue.There are lot of families who want to get their daughters married at the age of 18 and there are lot of families who beleive that educating a girl is not that important and what is more important is her marriage and the day a daughter is born in the family,they start saving for her marriage.
This is one of the things that I like about the leap-The relevance.I feel the preferance of males to females is more prevelant in our society than female infanticide itself.This is an issue not only in the northern parts of India but also the southern parts.The FF constantly keep repeating that 18 is too young an age to get a daughter married.So I guess the message is conveyed.
And yes,I do feel that there is more positivity in the show post leap😊
mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree wiv you i know many people are upset about rasia but this is the first show which has a good cast after the leap so we should give them a chance and its different im actually enjoying it alot.
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehvish0786

I totally agree wiv you i know many people are upset about rasia but this is the first show which has a good cast after the leap so we should give them a chance and its different im actually enjoying it alot.

I'm so happy that there is someone who is in favour of the leap😆Hope to see your posts more often on the forum!We need people like you at this point of time😛
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i m also loving this show after leap
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Luvin it alot...all the characters r awsome!!!!!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail

According to me,NAIDL has one of the best ensemble😊

I was dissappointed when NAIDL wasnt even nominated in the best ensemble category😕
mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

i m also loving this show after leap

same here after watching todays episode i reckon karan and janvi should be a couple even though she called him "bro"
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laado_007

I'm so happy that there is someone who is in favour of the leap😆Hope to see your posts more often on the forum!We need people like you at this point of time😛

Lol she is not the only one. Iam also in favour of the leap. Its about time they raised issues like these. We gotta give these actors a chance. They are doing a good job. Though I really do miss Daku Amba n Rasia, I know all good things come to an end some day. Cest la vie