Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laado_007

Actually at that point of time I admired Sia's commitment towards changing Veerpur😊Not an easy thing to do you know-choosing to change Veerpur over your own life😊

I dont know,people may say I'm being double faced and talking against Sia at one point and talking against her at another point😕But as far as possible,I have tried to be impartial towards both Sia and Ammaji.Whenever Ammaji has done something wrong,I have pointed it out and when Sia has done something admirable,I have pointed out that too although rather reluctantly!And this is one of those rare times😆

At the end of the day this Forum is for each to express their views. Nobody can agree with all the members.

I found Sia's commitment admirable be it changing Veerpur or the decision she took about her own life. Not an easy one for a woman and an about to be mother to take. Handled sensitively the cv's could have effected some genuine changes which are happening today and left others untouched.

As it is so many different tracks were introduced that it would have needed a 100 Sia's to make any valuable changes. This is where the storylines just go haywire. Keep to one message and stick to it, not go meandering round the countryside and then end up in a city
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bittu,
Personally I don't like the way the CVs handled the tracks and butchered everyone and everything.
I watched for RaSia, nothing else appealed, not even the storyline which was farcical.
SIa did not know taht Raghav would die and that their daughters would be orphaned. She also did not know that the family would be in such a situation, courtesy VKG and her never-ending dushmanis, and that the entire family would have to abscond. I don't think she fantasized giving birth in such dire situations though she knew very well that her life was at stake.
If Raghav was alive now, their daughters would have grown up in the way she probably dreamed of, along with him. And he wouldn't have let them suffer, under any pretense. Not only as a Father, but also as a husband who had to fulfil his wife's dreams as well.
And Sia never thoguht that they would have to run from Veerpur.
It's the stupid CVs who never thought of anything, just went ahead and took the Leap.
My personal opinion only.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Oh no laado I sincerely hope that will not happen...........................even the cv's cannot be that ridiculous.😡🤢

THAT they are my dear....As well as the all the other synonyms of ridiculous