sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nothing major happened today except that sunder came and stopped dia's engagement showing photos of himself with Dia which was taken when he came to krishnavaas to threaten her.Karan is mad at sunder and the groom's party leaves the ceremony badmouthing the sangwans.VKG slaps Dia saying she has blackened her family's name.Karan prepares to throw sunder out but VKG talks marriage with him.Avater is dead against this calling sunder shady. everybody there is shocked.sunder tells them that he is not shady as he is the son of jagat kapoor.gaji gleefully tells them that jagat kapoor owns companies in noida.Dia is crying but DKG is not bothered and asks sunder to tell his father to talk to them about the marriage.sunder leaves giving a shady smile that leaves Karan fuming.

DKG starts screaming in the house about how girls are a curse to the house and how she didnt want a girl in the house for the very reason..she tells people to take dia away far away from her otherwise she would forget the promise she has given raghav.all of them take her inside.Avater studies the photos closely.at sunder's house he is apppreciated by his father.his father tells him that he will be marrying a goldmine and how Jogi will not take money from them to get them business contracts after the marriage.

The FF team along with avater plead with DKG that sunder is not a nice guy.Dia also pleads with DKG telling her sunder threatened her and that he was a bad person.DKG refuses to listen telling her that she should have thought of the boy's character before forging a relationship with him.she asks gaji to ring up to sunder's house but avater tries to persuade DKG against the marriage.DKG is firm in her desicion.

PRECAP-Jhanvi looks at RaSia's photo and lovingly caresses it in Dia's room.Dia tells her that it is her parents in the photograph..SC,chanda and santosh look at jhanvi's action and her with interest
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊
I dont know why,but I dint like tha way Janvi got emotional at seeing RaSia's picture😔
Even though Sia is her biological mother,Amba is more of a mother to her than Sia.She has done so much for her and I somehow felt its a blow to Amba.
I know Janvi's reaction was involuntary,but I still got annoyed😕😔
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏thanx fr the update👏.janvi is more of amba and less of 😉sia.bt i dnt think FF wld recognice her or even try to knw abt her .pooor dia bechari kutch b samaj nahi pari 😔