will beautiful lado gettied finaly to blody sunder

547039 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No pls uss pyari see bachii ko achha ghar dena pls,......she is parentless atleast she should get aloving future family, no no not sunder

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you.But chill,Dia wont marry him all thanks to Rani and Vidhya who'll breah their marriage😆
But I dont know about Dia having a good future family though.For all I know,Dia may marry BP's son!Because as I have already said,this is bound to happen,BP&co can torture only Dia and not Janvi.But eventually she may have a good husband,RaSia part 2,you know😆
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya even i agree presently dia wnt go to sasural😆.and i read sme where that dia will gt married to BPs son .lekin a mat puch na ki kab BP ka bhya hoaaaaaaaaaaa? b coz that our great brains i meanCVs 😡shld now.😉lekin uske bad dia have to do what all sia did and have to change her fortune .till then may b dia and jhanu will meet i guess.

c ing this BAKVASi 2222 b came imaginative even i can promote a new serial 🤣.cvs u made me.😆
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Yeah,even I'm very curious to know who BP's wife is😆I really really want it to be Rangeeli🤣
Rab ne bana di jodi,
Mor ko morni aur
Psycho ko psychini 🤣
shilpa_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Yeah,even I'm very curious to know who BP's wife is😆I really really want it to be Rangeeli🤣

Rab ne bana di jodi,
Mor ko morni aur
Psycho ko psychini 🤣

Good one..aditi...too good.
BTW , I don't want RaSia2 couz the CV"s are bound by some idiotic contract which asks them to torture a lovely couple and us viewers too.

PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

Good one..aditi...too good.

BTW , I don't want RaSia2 couz the CV"s are bound by some idiotic contract which asks them to torture a lovely couple and us viewers too.

YOU have a point there🤔
But one correction,I'm not Aditi,I'm Harsha😛
shilpa_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

YOU have a point there🤔

But one correction,I'm not Aditi,I'm Harsha😛

OOPSY ...sorry ,I kinda remember u as aditi........don't ask me why.......must have got few post mixed up.......☺️
PemaKarpo thumbnail

OOPSY ...sorry ,I kinda remember u as aditi........don't ask me why.......must have got few post mixed up.......☺️

😉Not a problem😊😆Next time you wont firget😉😆
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello, I am one Aditi known as groucho but I am sure there may be others too. Easiest way to remember

This grouchoAditi combo- very clinical analysis and not too keen on watching NAIDL after the leap😉
Laado/Harsha combo - Master of retention skills and very much in favour of NAIDL post leap. 😊😊
shilpa_11 thumbnail
hey Aditi ....Ab no confusion .......