sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jhanvi rings up at Dia's place and SC picks up,for a moment thinks it is Sia who is talking.Santosh and chanda are surprised at sia's name from SC's mouth.Jhanvi asks her if she is badima and tells her that she is waiting to come to their place to meet them all.Sc tells jhanvi that she is the first friend that dia has had and that she should not wait for a invitation to come home to meet them and also come for dia's engagement.SC gives the phone to Dia who is congratulated by jhanvi.Dia is not able to answer properly as there are people surrounding them.santosh and chanda take dia for shopping where chanda keeps picking sarees for herself than for Dia.santosh chooses some sarees for Dia but sunder comes there and troubles Dia again by asking her to meet him in Lodhi gardens.Dia is frightened.they return home when DKG is talking to Dia's would be sasural.DKG scolds all of them for shopping so late and asks them to ready dia as the groom's party would be there at home any time soon.Dia is dressed up by SC and santosh.santosh and SC see Dia shedding tears.SC goes to RaSia's photos and tells them that they wouldn't have agreed to this marriage if they were alive.SC apologises to RaSia for allowing injustice happen to their daughter.Dia tells them not to apologise as she says that she has no dreams and so she is not hurt.she also says that she will do anything to make DKG happy and also bless her.

The groom party arrives at krishna vaas and are taken care of by DKG's household.Rajvir who knows nothing about this engagement, asks arrogantly to the security whether they have a function at home.the security tells him that it is Dia's engagement and rajvir asks him to shut up just giving him the information he needs.he enters the house when DKG introduces rajvir to the groom's family calling him the laadla of the house.rajvir is recognised by the groom's sister but he avoids her.Dia is brought in and all the groom's family comment on Dia's beauty.they ask for the engagement ceremony to start.The groom gaurav's mom and santosh bring in the ring.Dia takes the ring to put it on gaurav's hand when sunder enter asking the engagement ceremony to be stopped as dia is his alone and that he loves dia very much.

PRECAP-Dia is pushed and slapped by DKG while Karan beats sunder asking him for the truth.DKG asks sunder if he will marry Dia to which he answers that he will.Dia and the womenfolk of the house are shocked
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessbabli thumbnail
Thnx 4 d upd
Idiot sunder
Rosmin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the UD!
Rajveer is such a GFN😡🤬
I like Karan though!He seems to be nice chap!I'm happy for Santy!!
Even if that useless "father" of his tells him the truth one day,which I'm sure he will,Karan will probably feel upset and sad for some days but I'm sure he'll understand and become his mother's strength eventually😊
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tho n joyed u r vacation missed u r updates🤗 thanx fr cming back i thot u are out of this BAKVAS.😊laado 007 was updating us she filled u r absence.happy new year.

really ony karan is good 😊.and that sunder ready to marry that bhole bale ladki😡.so sad every tme RaSia and their daughters have to face these .chill vidhya and rani will stop the marriage😉 .but c hw bad thia VKG is dint even find wat type of guy that sunder is 😡.and slapped that pooor girl.😔and even wen she was spking with that bride (nt sunder the other fellow )she was like beti paraya hai and i m happy to kick her of the house .as if she bought her up with care .and wen they were praising her beauty she says "akhir kis ki pothi hai"😡
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Chanda selecting a saree for twenty five thousand was the ULTIMATE!!Personally speaking, I wouldnt wear that saree even if someone gave it to me for free😆😆

Santosh was looking really good😛And Sheela Chachi tho dont even ask😳I wonder how Ammaji allowed them to wear a saree without the pallu over their heads😕😆

Infact.I wonder how Ammaji allowed her daughters-in-law to wear anything other than their haryanvi clothes when she herself hasnt changed a wee bit😕😆But Ilike that attitude though😊
How I wish Ammaji wasnt involved in the mamigiri business😭
I liked Dia's dress too,nice colour😊
But sorry to say,Chanda was looking like a buffoon!
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago