The Sanghwans and their incredulous businesses!!

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
1)Amba Singh Sanghwan's newly acquired dacoit turned wedding planner designation-Well,what can I say about my favourite Daku Rani that I havnt already😆.I have already expressed my utter disbeleif at her choice to become a wedding planner but I'm somehow not able to digest the fact😆😆.And her house😲😲That too in the middle of Delhi😲😲.My God!Looks like our Daku Rani became an instant hit with all the glitterati of Delhi and the whole of India😕🤣 If the news about Shikha's holidays plans werent out,I would have half thought that Amba's off to plan Brad Pitt's and Angelina Jolie's wedding that is rumoured to take place in India🤣
2)Gajender Singh Sanghwan and his dog's tail buddhi-Will Gaji never change😭.Maybe even a dog's tail can be straightened by dipping it in startch or running a hair straightner through it😆.But looks like Gajender's buddhi can never change.What's with his new mamagiri business he is upto😡🤢.Why are the CVs hell bent on making my poor lampat bad😭Why cant he just remain the cute and adorable lampat😭🤢
3)Baghwani Devi Sanghwan aka Ammaji's mamigiri-Well I'm speechless😡😡.I agree that I know Ammaji only post Amba's entry and though I have found her an extremely egoccentric,a highly selfish,a highly power-hungry Gundi who fanatically stands up for what she thinks is right ,there have been lot of times when I have admired her and have found her awe-inpiring.But this😲😭😡Atleast pre-leap she wasnt a fraud and no one could point a finger at her character😲
Ever since she left behind her grand-daughter to die in the fire,I have disliked her.And now that she is hand in glove with her sons in their kaali-kartoothein I dislike her all the more🤢.I can tolerate rude and arrogant people but I just cannot tolerate characterless people😡I have had enough of this woman😡
Mein Ammaji ki is "twist in the character"ka puruzor virodh karthi hoon😡😡🤢
4)Joginder Singh Sanghwan alias Donghi Baba- Jogi Baba indeed!!😲🤣😲🤣😲.I wonder why that moron has so much affinity towards religion and spirituality😡.........Maybe because opposites attract😕😆
Looks like the capital of our country has become the official residence for mamas,maamis,gundas gundis,dakus and dhongi babas😡😡🤢
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@harsha though i almost never agreed wid ur posts but i agree wid u 100% on wat u wrote abt all these ckts!!
u r rite that atleast ammaji's ckt was awe-inspiring sumtimes bcoz of her stand 4 wat she felt was right though that was wrong from humanity's the point of view but now she has disgusted 2 the core!!🤢🤢
but i think it was in her nature 2 as if rem she once sent a village gal 2 that Vohra & then also sent jhumar 2 him but its only wen sheela told abt her then she was rescued. and at that time only males who didn't like it were raghav & avatar but even they didn't do anything until jhumar's case!!
and amba is concerned i always liked her alongwid sia's ckt but its really v.far fetched 2 bcum a wedding planner. and abt house i think she'd that much money bcoz of her dacoit past so a gud house is possible!!!😊😊😆😆
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@harsha though i almost never agreed wid ur posts but i agree wid u 100% on wat u wrote abt all these ckts!!

u r rite that atleast ammaji's ckt was awe-inspiring sumtimes bcoz of her stand 4 wat she felt was right though that was wrong from humanity's the point of view but now she has disgusted 2 the core!!🤢🤢
but i think it was in her nature 2 as if rem she once sent a village gal 2 that Vohra & then also sent jhumar 2 him but its only wen sheela told abt her then she was rescued. and at that time only males who didn't like it were raghav & avatar but even they didn't do anything until jhumar's case!!
and amba is concerned i always liked her alongwid sia's ckt but its really v.far fetched 2 bcum a wedding planner. and abt house i think she'd that much money bcoz of her dacoit past so a gud house is possible!!!😊😊😆😆

If that wre the case,I wonder how Amba managed the tax dept😕😆
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi im thinkng of fate of diya bechari! If dat sundr cums n tel dat way to ama den she would murder diya n like jumer same thing wil b continued. I hope its a bad nightmare
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi im thinkng of fate of diya bechari! If dat sundr cums n tel dat way to ama den she would murder diya n like jumer same thing wil b continued. I hope its a bad nightmare

I think she's just dreaming about it.Well lets hope so😕😊
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i knew this when news came dat ammaji will live in delhi.........and i feel NAIDL has got on bullls eye they can show all the evils of delhi.like rape murder.dhongi baba eveteasing....ragging.......