MaheenUmair thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why and how did Jhumar die? Who was Dheeraj? And how did Amma's daughter survive- What is her story?
Thanks a bunch guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jhumar was sheela chachis daughter and dheeraj was raghavs friend i suppose .
and as u know ammaji hate girl child😡 so she gives her daughter to some of her maid may be to kill her and the maid dint do it and bought up as a tough girl .she returns back in her early teens after knowing abt her mother to tell her that being born like a girl is not a sin and girls are equal to boys or even more sharper .and thenit goes onnnnnnnnn.
if im wrng i m sorry😊bt let me know😊
MaheenUmair thumbnail
aww thanks a bunch hun :-)
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

jhumar was sheela chachis daughter and dheeraj was raghavs friend i suppose .

and as u know ammaji hate girl child😡 so she gives her daughter to some of her maid may be to kill her and the maid dint do it and bought up as a tough girl .she returns back in her early teens after knowing abt her mother to tell her that being born like a girl is not a sin and girls are equal to boys or even more sharper .and thenit goes onnnnnnnnn.
if im wrng i m sorry😊bt let me know😊

Dheeraj was Ammaji's sister's son & he was orphan ... Both dheeraj & jhumer were of same gotra and as per veerpur custom they can't marry each other ..so they ran away but caught later ..and dheeraj was sentenced .to be hang till death by panchayat ..

In the process of saving Dheeraj , jhumer was killed by Ammaji's enemy Bhanu Pratap ..so that blame should come on Ammaji and her family members will be against her ..

Hope this helps 😃