A Thought about Karan & Dia!

Jhinka_Roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜•
I know they were brought up as brother and sister,πŸ˜• and are believed to be half-siblings as the Sangwans assume Raghav to be Karan's biological father....

But in the narrative reality, they are not even blood-related! I somehow find it similar to the helpless bond between Dheeraj and Jhumar and it was after Jhumar's death I sort of distanced myself from this inconsistent show 🀒

Dia'll be provided a hero soon, and Karan most probably will remain a side character for the time being but probably its only me (on the basis of the fact that Karan is not a Sangwan by blood) who thinks that Karan should have been the hero for Dia.

I think I have to stop this line of thinking in the case of hindi serials..... where its considered crime to marry just because both of you belong to the same gotra even though you're not blood-related πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

P.S. please refrain from posting comments like ''ewww, it's incest!'' If it was really something like that, I wouldn't even think of them together that way because it would be simply gross.🀒
Edited by Jhinkaroy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Actually, the Sangwans know that Karan is not Raghav's son. The truth came out a few months before the leap, I think. Whether Karan knows that himself hasn't been revealed as of yet.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi ....I have stopped watching the show .so don't know what is present condition

As per our religion its not possible ..even though karan is not sanghwan blood but he is santosh's son and santosh is married to jogi who is in turn uncle of Dia . so karan is brother of dia ..& can't marry her ..

I know c.v's are not going to show some thing like this ..if they would have gutts to show same gotra marriage ..then they would not have killed Jhumer..unnecessary

And if its possible then its better that Dia should marry some one else ...so that she will get rid of this hell ..yaha rahegi toh Ammaji ko sahana padega πŸ˜•
manny136 thumbnail
what about jhanvi and karan falling for each other and then the truth about who jhanvi is can come out, she didn't grow up with her sister or her cousins so it wouldn't be ewww like it could be for dia and karan and then maybe then santosh might decide to reveal the truth so karan can marry the girl he loves. that would be a better storyline and get two big secrets/truth out.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
though both r not blood relatives but acc. 2 our religion it doesn't really luk nice!! bcoz whom dia is calling bro & tieing rakhi 2 him from the childhood suddenly hes considered as wud-b hubby won't go wid viewers.
though i've 1 e.g from our scriptures where a woman married the prsn whom she'd raised & it was & is not considered as immoral. he was lord krishna's son Pradyumana whose wife was rati in her previous birth & at that time he was Kamdev who got reduced 2 ashes by Lord Shiva's 3rd eye 4 breaking his "tapasya"!! and then rati asked 4giveness from Lord he told her that his husband"ll take birth as lord Krishna's son. and then rati in disguise of mayawati came 2 the demon bcoz she wanted kamdev's rebirth. wen demon sambara stole him at the age of 6 days 2 throw in the sea but there he got in a big fish's stomach & that fish was brought 2 demon's palace & he survive . then narad muni came told rati/mayawati abt pradyumana's rebirth!!
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manny136

what about jhanvi and karan falling for each other and then the truth about who jhanvi is can come out, she didn't grow up with her sister or her cousins so it wouldn't be ewww like it could be for dia and karan and then maybe then santosh might decide to reveal the truth so karan can marry the girl he loves. that would be a better storyline and get two big secrets/truth out.

My thoughts are same........................😊
Somehow,I think this is gonna happen...........
Dia & Karan ,not possible........Dia already considers Karan as her Bro...Even though they both get to know that Karan doesnot belong to Sanghvans,their relationship wont change & will remain as BRo-Sis..............
But,Karan-Janvi is possible & I am actually feeling that Karan will be paired with Janvi..........
If this happens,then Janvi may come to Ammaji's house as "Bahu" in the future........to give good fight to her just like Sia............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ............What say???????????
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Jhinkaroy,

I dont think a connection between Dia and Karan is possible.Both Karan and Dia think of eachother as bro and sis and Dia even calls him bhaiya.So they have been brought up that way.Karan would be her adopted brother and so I'm not in favour of it.
I personally think Dia'll get married to BP's son because BP&co can only torture Dia and not Janvi🀒
But there could be a connection between Janvi and Karan though........πŸ˜•
I know its illogical but its not wrongπŸ˜•
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@TM wen 2day they showed jhanvi & karan then i rembd this topic & was thinking that ur prediction abt them is cuming true.
but wen suddnely jhanavi calls karan "bhai" then i was like 😲😲😲 and thought that they may not show it oderwise Karan's truth cum out in front of whole world & it"ll embarass him. so its not going 2 happen & i think jhanvi"ll b wid BP's son!!!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@TM wen 2day they showed jhanvi & karan then i rembd this topic & was thinking that ur prediction abt them is cuming true.

but wen suddnely jhanavi calls karan "bhai" then i was like 😲😲😲 and thought that they may not show it oderwise Karan's truth cum out in front of whole world & it"ll embarass him. so its not going 2 happen & i think jhanvi"ll b wid BP's son!!!!

Yeah!Even I noticed itπŸ˜•Though I excepted the CVs to pair up those two,I'm happy that did not happen😊😊
Sahil Anand was supposed to play the role of Adi but looks like they are planning to pair that guy with JanviπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laado_007

Yeah!Even I noticed itπŸ˜•Though I excepted the CVs to pair up those two,I'm happy that did not happen😊😊

Sahil Anand was supposed to play the role of Adi but looks like they are planning to pair that guy with JanviπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Well,it was not sahil anand ........Some new guy........But,he looked quite handsome....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ........Doesnot he........?
Ahem,Ahem......Anyways.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†........I dont think Adi will be paired with Janvi yaar........
Common,he becomes Janvi's cousine & it so not happening............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........
So,its either BP's son for Janvi or Dia may end up with BP's son & someone else for Janvi........
Waise I am disappointed.......I wanted Karan-JAnvi..........& She suddenly called him "Bhaayi"......πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........
Waise Karan-Janvi interaction was very cute........Loved it........
I actually found them very cute.........Anyways.......I think I should give this idea up now.........Very bad cvs.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†