india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ever since the show has quit veerpur premises-the show has taken a deep dive down the valley.No more interesting twists & turns-atleast show that ammaji as a reformed woman-instead showing us the same torture of other serials-same formula ghisa ghisa pita pita...and added to it horrors of living in Delhi-They cud have atleast concentrated on female literacy/ foeticide before moving to Delhi-I have lost all interst in this show and colors in general-Thanks to forums -i read here.Sony is better now-a days with saas bina sasural and Jhalak .๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lol!I agree with you about Ammaji!Her insanity seems to be increasing exponentially with age๐Ÿคข I have heard that people mellow down with age but that woman only seems to be bellowing with age!Now with her mamigiri...dont even ask๐Ÿ˜กI have given up on that woman

Now they have brought in a rebel in the form of Janvi with an intention of changing Ammaji๐Ÿ˜• I dont know how that's possible though!
This woman did not change when Sia saved her from death by putting her own life in danger.
This woman did not change when she realized her own daughter became a dacoit because she disowned her.
This woman did not change when it was her daughter and not her son who saved her and her family from death.
This woman did not change on news of her daughter's death.
This woman did not change even after seeing her "ladla beta"die a cruel death in front of her own eyes.
When this woman did not change for anything or anybody how is Janvi going to change her???
Ok,consider that she changes.But what is the use?How does it matter if she changes or not at the age of 95 ?๐Ÿ˜†
But as of now I find the soap alright.Yeah as for the story,it is somewhat predictable,nothing out of the box!But I'm not complaing!My Daku Rani is back(though she comes only once in a blue moon๐Ÿ˜ญ)and like ViDia๐Ÿ˜ณ and most importantly,I havnt seen a gun post leap๐Ÿ‘Whih means less violence and less blood shed๐Ÿ‘Just the way I wanted it to be๐Ÿ˜ƒ
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Lol!I agree with you about Ammaji!Her insanity seems to be increasing exponentially with age๐Ÿคข I have heard that people mellow down with age but that woman only seems to be bellowing with age!Now with her mamigiri...dont even ask๐Ÿ˜กI have given up on that woman

Now they have brought in a rebel in the form of Janvi with an intention of changing Ammaji๐Ÿ˜• I dont know how that's possible though!
This woman did not change when Sia saved her from death by putting her own life in danger.
This woman did not change when she realized her own daughter became a dacoit because she disowned her.
This woman did not change when it was her daughter and not her son who saved her and her family from death.
This woman did not change on news of her daughter's death. Which daughter?
This woman did not change even after seeing her "ladla beta"die a cruel death in front of her own eyes.
When this woman did not change for anything or anybody how is Janvi going to change her???
Ok,consider that she changes.But what is the use?How does it matter if she changes or not at the age of 95 ?๐Ÿ˜†
But as of now I find the soap alright.Yeah as for the story,it is somewhat predictable,nothing out of the box!But I'm not complaing!My Daku Rani is back(though she comes only once in a blue moon๐Ÿ˜ญ)and like ViDia๐Ÿ˜ณ and most importantly,I havnt seen a gun post leap๐Ÿ‘Whih means less violence and less blood shed๐Ÿ‘Just the way I wanted it to be๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wanted to ask you since I do not watch..........I understand that Amba is now a wedding planner. Do you not find that the most ridiculous change of all???????? I mean come on..... from being a dacoit to a wedding planner????? what is with this channel and its scripts???๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

How is she looking??? I saw the daughters in a promo and one of them looks like her.๐Ÿ˜Š
Have all the remaining actors aged gracefully or do they look like Botox models with a hint of grey in their hair?????๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ aditi : For her Amba is dead ..As Raghav saw them jumping from the cliff and assumed her to be dead ..but she survived .
and as per look of actors after leap ..I just saw sheela , Santy , DKG, Chanda , Avtar ...unko dekh kar aisa lag raha tha .as if reverse leap is being taken ..so young & glamoureous ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
From no where ammaji was looking Granny๐Ÿ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Wanted to ask you since I do not watch..........I understand that Amba is now a wedding planner. Do you not find that the most ridiculous change of all???????? I mean come on..... from being a dacoit to a wedding planner????? what is with this channel and its scripts???๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

How is she looking??? I saw the daughters in a promo and one of them looks like her.๐Ÿ˜Š
Have all the remaining actors aged gracefully or do they look like Botox models with a hint of grey in their hair?????๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi!
Welcome back๐Ÿค—
Amba.Remember Raghav told her that she died saving his other daughter?Ammaji doesnt know that Amba is alive.
Initially I did not like Amba's look but later she looked a civilized version of Daku Amba๐Ÿ˜†
You are right!Everyone looks younger than they did 18yrs ago๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.......and not a single grey๐Ÿ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
All of us have had our share of laughter at the news of Amba turning a wedding planner.Do check out the previous posts๐Ÿ˜‰
PemaKarpo thumbnail
And I agree with you,Janvi does resemble Amba.She is more Amba's daughter than Sia's๐Ÿ˜†
Except her mass of curly hair๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†.Nobody has curly hair in that family๐Ÿ˜•.I wonder whom she's taken after๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

And I agree with you,Janvi does resemble Amba.She is more Amba's daughter than Sia's๐Ÿ˜†

Except her mass of curly hair๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†.Nobody has curly hair in that family๐Ÿ˜•.I wonder whom she's taken after๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The creativity of the channels creative team๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Get an Amba lookalike and forget she is Raghav and Sia's daughter. Anyway she looks sweet whilst the other one looks so sad in the promos.

Thank you all for bringing me up to speed. I will chit chat once I get home from work.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
The saddest/funnniest part is that neither of the daughter is Sia's.One is Amba's and the other is Chanda's๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›