Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Bittu and Uma,
The emptiness is there but somehow I don't have any inclination either. Very strange, not even for a second I feel like going to that channel to check out the latest after the Leap. You won't believe I haven't watched for even a second and I don't want to. I am not angry or upset, I am just indifferent.
I watch a whole lot of movies nowadays. Yesterday was watching 'The Gold-diggers of 1933' on TCM and loved it.
I feel liberated.
But I want A and N back together soon. I am missing them terribly. πŸ’”
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Poet and Uma,

The emptiness is there but somehow I don't have any inclination either. Very strange, not even for a second I feel like going to that channel to check out the latest after the Leap. You won't believe I haven't watched for even a second and I don't want to. I am not angry or upset, I am just indifferent.
I watch a whole lot of movies nowadays. Yesterday was watching 'The Gold-diggers of 1933' on TCM and loved it.
I feel liberated.
But I want A and N back together soon. I am missing them terribly. πŸ’”

Poet ..U r so excited about long drive or Ride ..that u r addressing ur self πŸ˜† But I can understand ur feelingπŸ˜‰
Me also want ..them to come back soon .😳
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Bittu&Poet,

I watched laado, post leap, one day, was horrified to see the girl, Diya who has no qualities of eithr raghav or sia. It was so irritating to see her being timid and scared all the time. Jhumer was bold and chirpy. This one is so...dull. Good that I stopped watching it, and as poet said, I simply don't feel like watching nowadays.

Whenever I want to see RaSia, I catch up old episodes in Youtube. So, no regrets. 😊
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Bittu! I think Poet misses Raghav so badly, that she doesn't know what she is writing. πŸ˜†

Its ok Poet! It happens, you know, πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL you girls. I am really missing Raghav ... ab kya karein?
BTW I corrected the post.
And yes Uma, I also catch the old epis that I have downloaded or whcih are on Youtube.
But mann nahi bharta hai ...