RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†Hi guys Jaanvi is so funny๐Ÿ˜† i love it when she says "lovly sovly๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ" is just so funny!! she is so different i mean whenever there is a leap in any show there are usually two sisters that are totally different! and i love that!! but Vaishnavi (janvi) played the character so well๐Ÿ˜ƒ i have seen other girls play this kind of characters but i find her better!!!!!!i just love โญ๏ธher!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒShe is awesome!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed with you...she is doing a fabulous job in Naa Ana.
naksh_vish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yaaaaa she is so funnie...jst love her job..... lovely shovely
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starfans123

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†Hi guys Jaanvi is so funny๐Ÿ˜† i love it when she says "lovly sovly๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ" is just so funny!! she is so different i mean whenever there is a leap in any show there are usually two sisters that are totally different! and i love that!! but Vaishnavi (janvi) played the character so well๐Ÿ˜ƒ i have seen other girls play this kind of characters but i find her better!!!!!!i just love โญ๏ธher!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒShe is awesome!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

very true!!! she is d bestie!!! (i knw m sayin dis cuz i dnt like jahnvi aloone bt alsop vaishnavi di!)๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š wish tasha ws still there in cid, wish she cud hv managed 2 serials at a tym :)