.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Poles apart

Anew tale of contrast has begun with Diya and Jhanvi who have recently taken over the show after the 18 years of leap on Na Aana Is Des Laado. Ammaji's daughter Amba brings up one of Raghav and Sia's twins, Jhanvi who's character is being played by Vaishnavi Dhanraj and the other twin Diya played by Simran Kaur who is brought up by Ammaji. While Jhanvi on one hand, plays the role of a very bold and strong girl with an independent mindset, Diya's character on the other hand portrays a nave and and introvert girl who is scared of Ammaji. When we quizzed Simran, she admitted, "Though I am as simple and innocent as Diya is, playing Diya is completely forgetting who I am and putting aside my mischif and donning the role of a complete introvert; but once the director says 'Cut', I switch back to my original self and play pranks on everybody on the sets, mostly with my on-screen sister Jhanvi." But Vaishnavi is a mirror reflection of Jhanvi. "My parents have brought me up in a similar manner. They always wanted me to be independent and outgoing. I personally believe that a woman has to be strong in a male dominated world, " she said. The coming episodes will see Jhanvi and Diya coming face to face without knowing the fact that they both are real sisters. Watch Na Aana Is Des Laado,
Monday to Friday, at 10.30 pm on Colors.

SISTER ACT: Vaishnavi Dhanraj and Simran Kaur

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

now these colors people r startin 2 promote this serial .........as now nobody watchs it!!!!!!!cozzzzz rasia have exited d show .........wht a new way of gettin back d viewers .i read this article in BT 2day!!!!!!they r soooo lame!!!!!!!!

n u knw wht 2day in BT there was a article of youngsters in TV which ruled 2010 ........n in tht they did not mention aditya aka raghav .......its soo bad!!!!!!!!!
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing...waiting for the episode when Jhanvi and Diya will know their relation.