WU for 27th Dec - Janvi argues with Ammaji

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hi all..i am a very silent reader of this forum..
i think everybody is waiting for written updates..even i too visit here for written update..but not available.. actually i watched the episode..but not completely..
as no update is here i vl try to provide u the update..this is the first time i am updating...
sorry if i am not allowed to do this...
ammaji questions about diya... and she get to know that diya went to college.. rest of the trio are tensed and worried for diya.. meanwhile rajbir returns home..ammaji asks him about diya..he says he didnt see(am not sure abt this conversation...i think this is it)...
then diya is shown sitting on the ground with her knees down,..she is crying.... and all r teasing her...suddenly a red car comes near by the ppl which seems lost the control... then everybody starts running ...diya also realizes a car is coming towards her and then she starts running... and finally she stops near by a tree/garden kind of.... and closes her eyes and seems afraid..then suddenly the car stopped and jaanvi comes out of that.. diya sees her and she is a bit worried and shocked... then jaanvi says i did this purposefully to save u frm ragging..
i missed a part of episode after this i think.... sorry...
then they show diya and jaanvi together standing..ammaji dragging diya scolding her not to study.. then ammaji is about to leave with diya holding diya hand... jaanvi interrupts and says to ammaji y r u so mean abt studies...diya is watching all this sadly withou speaking..ammaji looks irritated and shows her anger expressions... and then ammaji talks about jaanvi's ma and her upbringing.. then jaanvi speaks dont talk abt my mom.in which jamaana u are..its not ur world that girl cannt study.. see this college..the strength of girls r as equal to boys ... we r not less..do u think we all r wrong.. jaanvi speaks all this not so determined ..she is a bit hesitated to argue with ammaji..but she manages to speak... then ammaji drags diya..diya is abt to leave with ammaji...then jaanvi says today i saved u..but from 2maro nobody vl save u..u have to fight for ur own... and diya looks at jaanvi and both ammaji and diya leave.. few students r looking at this drama...
the scene shifts to ammaji scolding diya not to go for studies and its time to get marry... everyone in the house r helpless... meanwhile all the men arrived in the house. and in b/w diya's cousin brother arrives with a bag...(i dont know his name).. he interrupts ammaji asking how can u make diya to marry in this early age... immediately he vl get a slap from jogi which shocks all the women..
then diya's cousin is shown in bathroom looking at mirror and thinking the slap he got he breaks the mirror with glass and his hand is bleeding...
diya is also in her room weeping looking at rasia' pic and she breaks down by touching all the letter that she sticked to the board... next we see all the ladies making diya getting ready... and they have a conversation ..the guy vl fall for diya if he sees her and they miss diya(i dont know remember their names sorry...) the two ladies then ask elder lady y dont u ask ammaji abt this... then she says even i am feeling bad that our diya is leaving us so soon..but u all know ammji..we cannt do anything..
i missed the part after this...
PRECAP: jaanvi is eplaining to amba about the incident that happened in college whr diya grandma took her away as she is against her studies...amba is listening to this in a normal way...
and amba is a bit suspicious when jaanvi talks abt ammaji's behaviour how she is against her own grand daughter...
i think may be amba vl know the truth..hope so..
i tried my best for giving the updates...sorry if any mistakes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jani74 thumbnail
Thx pesi for ths wonderful update....every1 is allowed to write d update u dn't hv to say sorry.
Hope amba came to knw abt d truth soon n will save diya 4rm tht hitler.
pesi11 thumbnail
@jani74 thankyou...i used to watch this show..but not regularly..so i dont remember all the names... but i am following it regularly after the leap...i thought thr r some ppl who vl provide the updates.. so hesitated to do it.. anyways i did this as somany r waiting for updates..hope u all like it
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏thanx for the update👏.i liked it really .u told it was u r first time u updated it was really good⭐️.😊.keep updating .and thanx for the concern u had for us😳.keep going.
i dnt c laado every day but sme of the forum members make me updated .
pesi11 thumbnail
@phoo_12
thanks ....yep..its my first update...😊... sure i can provide the updates..but the only thing is i cannt make it immediately after the episode...i can do it in morng only from office😉...
i can be a back up updater if nobdy provides the update😊
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thx for the update yaar.........
Was wondering why theres no one............
I dont think Amba will come to know about Diya being Janvi's sis this early..........
Lets c..........
I hope Diya gets chance to go to college & the guy refuses to marry her...........

pesi11 thumbnail
Hmm..its too early to reveal the truth now...may be amba wont think much abt this...
sevak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was eagerly waiting for update - thanks
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Janvi is bindas... Im lovin her character... i dnt think Amba will come to know bout Ammaji now.. its too soon.. BUT im sure Diya will b able to go to college .. as i herd something is wrong with the boy n he has bad intentions.. so lets just see
Thnks for the update...
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Janvi is bindas... Im lovin her character... i dnt think Amba will come to know bout Ammaji now.. its too soon.. BUT im sure Diya will b able to go to college .. as i herd something is wrong with the boy n he has bad intentions.. so lets just see

Thnks for the update...

Really hope so.................

I wanna see more Diya-Janvi scenes................😃