Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guy's there is a best jodi award on sony tv does any one know if Natasha and Aditya are in it,if yes we all could vote for them to make them win at least we could do that much for our fab jodi Rasia.
P.S do let me know if any of you find any think about it plz.
sanaa/uk
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

You are right. Actually my entire family devotedly watched Ladoo from June last year. Its because of them i started watching.

We watched the fist two new episodes intermittently, but on thursday we got so bored we changed to news channel and now that slot is reserved for watching news
So good bye to Ladoo. I do not plan to read updates too from now. Will just visit forum to keep up with forum members

Same here Prem.I haven't watched the soap even for a second after the Leap and I don't miss it anymore now that RaSia are no more part anc parcel of the Show.
Was reading the updates for the first two days and it is so boring that I don't want to continue reading it either.
I have reserved that slot for movies and a whole lot of them 😃
Actually I don't even go to COLORS. Will decide whether or not to watch any show in it. If only Adi and Natasha comes back together in some show, then probably. Otherwise it's adieu for time being.
But I do miss the Forum and my friends over here. 😕
RASIA2 thumbnail
hi everyone has any one got any email from Aditya or Natasha if they are starting any new show as yet,and plz let me know if they are in sony jodi awards or not thankyou.
SANAA/UK
nafisaz thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update 👍🏼
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RASIA2

hi everyone has any one got any email from Aditya or Natasha if they are starting any new show as yet,and plz let me know if they are in sony jodi awards or not thankyou.

SANAA/UK

No sanaa ..they are not nominated ... if u want to see nominations here is the Link: http://www.setindia.com/inbdj/
Aditya is totally disappeared from FB so no news from his side ...and Natasha is in her home town Delhi ..
poetic thumbnail
Let them have some respite Bittu until they once again return to the crazy world of tv.
Much deserved break, I should say.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Let them have some respite Bittu until they once again return to the crazy world of tv.

Much deserved break, I should say.

True Poet! They deserve this break.

But, remember! Out of sight is out of mind! So, IMO, they should atleast keep in touch with their fans once in a while. Otherwise , the viewers will move on with another serial and will start doting on another pair. Even, otherwise, many fans have come out of Laado after the leap. thats what I could make out after reading the posts in the forum.

So till they get another project, they should keep in touch with their fans. Anyway, being in the profession they know this, better than us, just my honest opinion, thats all.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

True Poet! They deserve this break.

But, remember! Out of sight is out of mind! So, IMO, they should atleast keep in touch with their fans once in a while. Otherwise , the viewers will move on with another serial and will start doting on another pair. Even, otherwise, many fans have come out of Laado after the leap. thats what I could make out after reading the posts in the forum.

So till they get another project, they should keep in touch with their fans. Anyway, being in the profession they know this, better than us, just my honest opinion, thats all.

Yes yes, I agree with you whole-heartedly. They do need to stay in touch with their fans and viewers.
Sab kuch kaise shant shant hai ...
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[
Yes yes, I agree with you whole-heartedly. They do need to stay in touch with their fans and viewers.
Sab kuch kaise shant shant hai ...

Yeah, I know! G...o..d! I really miss those healthy arguments and character analysis we had, when Laado was in its glorious days and not to forget, our cheerharan of Raghav too. 😉 Bechara, howmuch gaalis we gave him,😃
sevak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes - it does sound like any other serial now...