--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all,
Waise I am new to this Forum.......not to IF though.........
Well,I am here for Simmy(Simran)....She was my favourite in her previous show.........
That actually catched me to be here.I also liked Vaishnavi from CID..........
But,what the hell is this?Ammaji here also "Gundi"..........I wonder how this miracle happened?
A lady don from a small village has become a lady Don again in a city like Delhi?????
W*H...............I think that was very unrealistic to think.......
Yes,That Joginder ......sorry "Jogi BAba" thing was quite near to reality........All sadhu-sant are never actually for God.......They actually behind do some "Non-Senses".......So,its quite true to reality..............
Waise,I felt the entry of Diya was very emotional & nice.........But,I felt Janvi's entry was bit a overdone........I think it would have been more sensible than what was shown..........
Anyways,I liked Karan........Looks nice guy........& loved Sis-Bro bonding............
Waiting to see other guys in the show especially BP & his son....................
I know many of here are still missing their RaSia........I too loved them at a time.....
But,I am all set for this new genre story as well.......It seriously look interesting........I just hope they concentrate on new genre more than this DKG or that DB(Dhongi baba-Joginder).............