Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks bittu,poet and Nadalala,It was comedy circus yesterday on laado watching Jogi doing that geetha paath.VKG has become little sophisticated in her dadagiri and seeing these people never change was such a pleasure to watch😡.
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
sevak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DKG's new buisiness is 🤢 - another good reason to leave the show
Maoh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update😊
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tankyou for the update Shreya,did not watch the episode since Aditiya and Natasha have left the show monday was my last epi to watch.I only watched and enjoyed the show just because of Natasha and Aditiya, now they are no longer part of the show it would not make any sense to and I can't enjoy somethink I dont like watching it, I really miss our rasia yesterday I was watching soom of there old screening together.
Sanaa/uk
P.S I have tried to go on Aditiya's and Natash's facebook gave my uk email as well, but I could not log on there facebook could someone plz help me I have tried for 3 days.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Thanks bittu,poet and Nadalala,It was comedy circus yesterday on laado watching Jogi doing that geetha paath.VKG has become little sophisticated in her dadagiri and seeing these people never change was such a pleasure to watch😡.

U know Gaji is in comedy circus next season ..so C.v's are making him to rehearse for the show in laddo's set itself ..😆
and I think Jogi must be inspired by the name given by IF members ...Dhoogi Sadhu ...he is in full flage avtar of it ..😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx shreya 4 the update!!👏👏
@nandalala yeah u r rite i was also saying that now ammaji & her GFN sons've made it a profession 2 take haftas 4 solving all "luche ppl's dirty deeds" or we can say they've taken the job of washing oder ppl's dirty linens though pvtly!!🤢🤢🥱🥱
Edited by tiny15 - 13 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chanda is looking like younger sister to Diya
And Diya looks same or elder to ammaji
And i remember that Raghav was once discussing with Sia and telling that Jogi is above 40 years and if he were younger he could be treated for infertility. So add more 18 years Jogi is around 58 and ammaji must be 74-78 atleast and still looking like sister to Diya
Something is really wrong with creatives of this show. Cannot they atleast something properly 😲
And amba was elder to raghav so after 18 years she must be around 46-48 but looks like younger sister to diya and elder sister to jhanvi