sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jhanvi's(RaSia's another daughter) birthday party is in full flow where she dances with all her friends and the cake is cut.she feeds it to amba who she calls as mother and demands a gift.amba produces fives guys with bouquets as gift jokingly she says that instead of she standing in front of her house with a guy she has hand-picked good ones.jhanvi tells amba that she is a strange mother giving her gifts like that and pouts lovingly.amba relents and gives her a car as a birthday gift saying that to be her real gift.jhanvi calls her amba a strange mother but a lovely one for having given her the gift.on the other side in krishna vaas, diya is crying over fate and birthday fiasco with DKG(delhi ki gundi).just a stone with a message that an admirer will give her gift in person falls in to diya's room.frightened diya searches for the person who has pelted the stone but just then Karan(santosh's son) comes and wishes diya on her birthday.diya asks her if he was not supposed to be in Jaipur to which Karan replies that he will not go without celebrating her birthday with her.he brings out a small cake with a candle for diya to cut. Elated diya wants to know whether it is for her .Karan also gives her a watch as a gift.diya cuts the cakes and hugs karan for the happiness he gave her.she wears the watch that he gives her.he wishes all the best for her college's first day,diya is suddenly frightened and confides in karan that she has taken admission without DKG's knowledge.she also tells karan that SC has promised to talk to DKG about it.karan tells her to keep the confidence in SC and that she will tell DKG that only an educated girl will get a good groom.Diya tells him that she will not leave them so fast and karan tells her that he will not get her married so early.he leaves and tells her that he will see her after he comes back from jaipur.

Next morning,Gajender is looking at files when DKG asks him about some land dealing which he says will be over by the next week.he also gives her the good news that Aditya(DKG's grandson,Gaji's son) will come back from states the following week.ammaji is elated and thinks about his marriage but gaji jokingly tells her that he may get married to foreigner to which DKG says that she will drive that foreign girl if she dares to get in to her house.gaji leaves and diya brings in juice for DKG wanting to talk to her about her education only to be shooed away by DKG to listen to news about the guys who abducted a girl and molested her.

In another part of Delhi a minister and industrialist whose sons are caught in the abduction case try to find a way out of the mess.the minister tells the industrialist that only jogi baba can save them from all this.the scene shifts to an ashram where Joginder(ammaji's son) is doing geetha paath.where one of his disciples tells him that the industrialist and minister have come.they meet jogi in private who tells them to control their sons.ammaji who is listening to all this tell the minister that their sons have committed a great crime and also tells them that if not for their old acquaintance she would have slapped their sons.they plead with DKG for saving their sons.DKG tells them that it will cost them too much of money to which they agree to give.

PRECAP- Diya goes to the college in an auto where a guy rags her.
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shreya--I am liking this only because you took the time & effort (as usual) to update...nothing to comment on this show, other than to say, that a more apt title now will be '70 saal ki budhi, ya 70 saal ki don?--Ammaji ka naaya avataar'🤢...sounds like stale, bitter wine in brand new, ghatela packaging...so after leaving Veerpur, Ammaji & DB have started haafta business to bailout pathetic, rich losers like the minister & the industrialist--that too w/Gita paath involved...& this is supposed to justify their bad deeds...WOW, CVs ne kya teer maara hai; plagiarising bad movie plots from the '60s & '70s--fantastic creativity!!!🤬

Clearly, we are not the only ones feeling this way, guys...even Sarghi who plays Santosh, just posted on FB that she 'terribly misses the old Laado'...that says it all...& Shivangi (Sunehri) posted that she is no longer a part of 'Laado'--'nuf said...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Shreya--I am liking this only because you took the time & effort (as usual) to update...nothing to comment on this show, other than to say, that a more apt title now will be '70 saal ki budhi, ya 70 saal ki don?--Ammaji ka naaya avataar'🤢...sounds like stale, bitter wine in brand new, ghatela packaging...so after leaving Veerpur, Ammaji & DB have started haafta business to bailout pathetic, rich losers like the minister & the industrialist--that too w/Gita paath involved...& this is supposed to justify their bad deeds...WOW, CVs ne kya teer maara hai; plagiarising bad movie plots from the '60s & '70s--fantastic creativity!!!🤬

Clearly, we are not the only ones feeling this way, guys...even Sarghi who plays Santosh, just posted on FB that she 'terribly misses the old Laado'...that says it all...& Shivangi (Sunehri) posted that she is no longer a part of 'Laado'--'nuf said...

Frankly, I also feel that the decisions taken by some of them were wise enough and will stand the test of time.
I for one don't want to contemplate now that the Leap will work or not - it's not even in our hands. Am happy that I have been able to keep myself away because the Leap didn't offer me anything, so as to sustain my interest.
If it works, its fine. If it doesn't, well what can one say ...
But I am also liking it for Shreya - hafta vasooli at its best. Was wondering how did those no-gooders get stinking rich. Now I know!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sherya u r such a darling ..🤗...I have not watched but I really appriciate the efforts by u ...👏⭐️
Rather than shifting to Delhi it would have been better if they would have gone back to Veerpur ...Atleast toda realistic to lagta ..😆 And I am really happy with my decision of not watching as it was already unbearable for me to watch DS on screen ...😕
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

That means they killed sunheri also ...even though Gaji & sunheri were evil but I liked them as couple 🤔 ...they had wonderful body language ..
And now I got it why Chanda was over done - ab toh wohi bachi hai saara makeup use karne ke liye 😆 and sheela has also joined her ..😆
poetic thumbnail
LOL BITTU, you are being wicked
I also can't even think of DS surviving while RaSIa had to die.
Thank God, I have re-discovered my TV channels all over again.
bittu31 thumbnail
Even actors are missing old laddo ...what else to say ..it sounds so stupid that Ammaji rules in Delhi also which is suppose to be India's capital ..
I have one question what made Ammaji to let Diya study ...I think she was very much against that .😕 and she is torturing her all the times ..
Now don't tell me that she has just done this so that Diya can write .."I regeret my Birth "
@poet ...what are u watching now a days ..
poetic thumbnail
@ Bittu -
Am watching loads of movies on SOny Pix, Zee STudio, MGM, World Movies.
Also Animal Planet et al.

Can say I am at peace ..
bittu31 thumbnail
Yaa .It's better to watch Animals rather than to watch insensitive Human's ..😆
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Yaa .It's better to watch Animals rather than to watch insensitive Human's ..😆

You said it ...😆