Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In d 21st december's epi....it was d height of lameness n stupidity!!!!!!
the reasons are:-
1. has ammaji had sum amar potion or wht!!!!!!!even after 18 yrs she has not grown old!!!!!
2.how did they set up such a big havelli in delhi!!!!which is even more big than their veerpur havelli!!!
3.diya(rasia's daughter)she is sooo scared of ammaji n since eighteen yrs she jus knws how 2 write 1 sentence "mujhe apne paiida hone par appsos hai"
3.even on her birthday ammaji did not leave her !!!!!!she threw d cake n how cum these people know how 2 make cake!!!!!!even chanda bhabhi she knws how 2 say it!!!!!
4.when ammaji was new 2 delhi how cum she establish such a big empire !!!!
5.n she said 2 diya tht cozz of her ,ammaji's bahu (sia) n raghav died.she never even liked sia na .n coz of her only sia was dead .as wen she got 2 knw tht sia was goin 2 deliver a girl child she told d people of veerpur 2 throw stones at her!!!!!!
6.even santosh n chachi knw how write!!!!
now i m seriously hatin this as laado has become like all tv serials .n especially like ekta kapoor's serials .....!!!!
plz comment on this n if u all feel tht sumthing more should be added 2 this plz do!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aavalu

1. has ammaji had sum amar potion or wht!!!!!!!even after 18 yrs she has not grown old!!!!!
DKG has drunk the amrit that came out from patal during samudra manthan. Hence her jawaani ... 😉😆
2.how did they set up such a big havelli in delhi!!!!which is even more big than their veerpur havelli!!!
The realty rates in Greater Kailash have stopped below the horizontal punch line, hence such a big haveli. 😆
3.diya(rasia's daughter)she is sooo scared of ammaji n since eighteen yrs she jus knws how 2 write 1 sentence "mujhe apne paiida hone par appsos hai"
Ok, she knows to write this sentence only? Is she uneducated? Didn't watch so wouldn't know. 😕
3.even on her birthday ammaji did not leave her !!!!!!she threw d cake n how cum these people know how 2 make cake!!!!!!even chanda bhabhi she knws how 2 say it!!!!!
When has DKG left anybody? She only knows how to spread sadness in people's lives, otherwise she won't be able to live upto her reputation ... 😉😛😆
She is THE Ammaji. How can she have things going wrong for her when the Oedipus Complex of the CVs are well known. 😉
5.n she said 2 diya tht cozz of her ,ammaji's bahu (sia) n raghav died.she never even liked sia na .n coz of her only sia was dead .as wen she got 2 knw tht sia was goin 2 deliver a girl child she told d people of veerpur 2 throw stones at her!!!!!!
See RaSia are not there to retract her statement and the others are scared of her. SO who's gonna tell the truth? Nautanki and dramebaaz female ..
Chalo, kahi pe Sia ka sapna safal hui ... 😆
now i m seriously hatin this as laado has become like all tv serials .n especially like ekta kapoor's serials .....!!!!
plz comment on this n if u all feel tht sumthing more should be added 2 this plz do!!!!

Tried to help, but couldn't cos I haven't watched it.
BTW, from where did they RaSIa's pic?
Wow! DKG sudhar gayi ...
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Tried to help, but couldn't cos I haven't watched it.
BTW, from where did they RaSIa's pic?
Wow! DKG sudhar gayi ...

🤣
🤣
poetic thumbnail
Bittu, I want your comments.
Now I am tension-free.
Previously, I used to worry about Raghav becoming KK or NN ... abhi to shanti hi shanti
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aavalu

...I am waiting for next leap to see Ammaji more younger .🥱..so that Abbaji can regret that why the hell he passed away so early 😉😆
..May be the jewellary which was wore by Ammaji costs million Dollar .. by selling them she purchased such a big Haveli 😆
Don't tell me - She is writing this ..😭 .. poor Rasia's atma kitna tadap rahi hogi .. 😕
Old habits die hard ...Nothing new for VKG...
Its better we ask this from C.v's not only Ammaji but Amba also ..
If Raghav would have been alive then she would have praised the kid ..thank u because of u sia died😡 ..but as AMmaji herself was responsibile for Raghav 's death she is taking out frstration on poor kid .😕
Did they wrote something yeterday 😲...

Ok poet as per ur wish I am giving my comments ...😆 but can't add any more as I have not watched the episode ..
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
LOL Bittu, I liked the comment about DKG turning younger during the next leap 🤣
Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for for comments!!!!!even though u both have not watched d epi u both have guessed everything right!!!!!soo now u can understand how many super duper blunders have !but if uboth can plz watch d epi!!!!u both will laugh out loud(LOL)...so if u both can plz watch it!!!!
so u both can understnd d super duper blunders perfectly!!!!🤣
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

LOL Bittu, I liked the comment about DKG turning younger during the next leap 🤣

I missed some thing 😲 ..VKG converted into DKG ...😆
What else to say they are moving in reverse geyar ...story is again at same place from where it started rather than moving forward ..😕
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So many bloopers in episode after leap
Where did they get Rasia photo?
Hasnt Santy, SC told Diya how her parents died?
Police were after sangwan khandaan how come ammaji walking in delhi without police knowing
And best part Ammaji must sit and write
Main apne bete aur bahu ki khatil hun atleast beta Rgahav's for sure. She left Diya in shed and Raghav died trying to save her!!!!!!
Im agine after killing so many people ammaji must only be writing
Mera waja se jhumar mari
Meri waja se sia mari(notional because fate had doomed her)
Meri waja se Rgahav mara
Ammaji must seriously start writing now😡
As expected it has become like another saas bahu serial or like Balika vadhu dadisa-annadi episode
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
this show has made all the older generation look younger than they should be and also more modern.