Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update,,ammaji jogging in the park was hilarious,,,no other cxharacters introduced upset me,,miss sia and raghav
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Shiny,

We also miss Raghav and Sia ...
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks shreya .....

..... my dad happened to be watching the show with me, and he asked me - are they showing the flashback, i thought the show was taking a leap ... why is everyone looking younger esp sheela chachi ๐Ÿ˜›

Thats it, i wanted to watch one episode post leap to see how it was going but it seems same old same old ..... can't stomach this anymore ......
given the last few episodes, i thought maybe they will show sheela chachi to be stronger, or santosh more vocal ........... but its all the same ...... it is like they want us to forget the last year and we are back to square one where the show started
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wrote the update with a heavy heart.even though i know it is a soap and even though i couldnt relate to the show ,i felt bad for diya because she is rasia's daughter.RaSia had great dreams for their daughters but seeing the the way DKG is treating her.they would never get peace even after death.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Shreya....๐Ÿค—........commenting after an ages...๐Ÿ˜”......actually,main bhi leap leke chali gayi thi,par VKG jaisi flagmarch nahi hold kar payi......๐Ÿคฃ...........N the fav FF(fav four - now) were looking more young than the young ones for whose the LEAP was done ๐Ÿคช & Amba - what to say man,pehle yeh avtaar dikha diya hota toh Hooda ke saath nice pair ban jata ๐Ÿ˜‰ ,kam se kam in akal CV's ko leap process par thoda brain storming karne ka chance mil jata...........
Lo batao - New Delhi jaise posh area mein bhi Inni badi haveli - kya yahan aake VKG ne dhoom style mein loot dali apne mushtande beton ke saath ๐Ÿคช ???????? By God,really Heads off to CV's (i have changed Hats - Head ,main bhi creative ho jaun,CV's ko dekh ke ๐Ÿค”).......
sevak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Janvi and Diya................๐Ÿ˜† Looks like I have a long lost twin who happens to be a part of the CVs ๐Ÿคฃ

But when they had already deceided to name the girls Janvi and Diya and when the shooting for the post leap sequence had started long ago,why the dongh of a public poll?๐Ÿ˜ก
Well, coming to the episode:
1)๐Ÿ˜ฒAmmaji's house๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.If I remember correctly,when these people escaped,they dint even have enough money to buy food and now๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
2)The new Krishna Nivas somehow resembles the original one in Veerpur๐Ÿ˜†.I wouldnt be surprised if its the same house๐Ÿ˜†
3)From where did they manage to get a pic of RaSia๐Ÿ˜•
4)Amba..................๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•I dont know๐Ÿ˜•
I want my Daku Amba back๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ofcourse,I always knew that if Amba makes a comeback she would no longer be a "Daku Amba"but I thought she would atleast retain her tapori hindi!Punch dialouges are no fun in cultured hindi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
But by the look of it,I dont think Amba even remembers that she was a dacoit once upon a time๐Ÿ˜†
She looks more like an ambitious fashion designer than a mother of 18๐Ÿ˜†

Couldn't agree more esp regarding Amba
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sang_hari

I wrote the update with a heavy heart.even though i know it is a soap and even though i couldnt relate to the show ,i felt bad for diya because she is rasia's daughter.RaSia had great dreams for their daughters but seeing the the way DKG is treating her.they would never get peace even after death.

shreya thanx 4 the update. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘i watched the epi but i only watched it 4 amba & 2nd daughter. now only attraction in this show is amba.โญ๏ธ i wish she"ll cum & teach a gud lesson 2 ex-VKG & DKG a gud lesson.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘
i m only watching it 2 know the new cast 4 avtaar's son, santy's son & gajji's son 2 know wat type of ckts they"ll turn out.
and its true dia was luking older than 18 yrs. though jahnavi luks 18yrs. but amba doesn't luk like a mother rather luks like a 10-15 yrs. older sis 2 her. i think Aaditya & Natasha did rite not 2 play parents 2 the new cast as they wudn't'd even luked like their elder siblings. if the Cvs'd taken leap just for 5-6 yrs.then it wud;ve been suitable 4 all.