VM Rgahav-Tu Meri Zindagi Hai

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends,
Since so many of you are upset on Rasia leaving the show uploading a VM i made CHEER UP
RASIA Raghav-Tu Meri Zindagi Hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That does not mean i do not miss Rasia. Its just that the serial was getting illogical by day and Aditya and Natasha deserves better roles ans serials. Actually i think both will be great in movies but i know the movie folks go by family name or always side with those who manipulate media and come up like sharukh and where are great stories written in hindi movies
But i wish they come in a great serial again with great story line and become more famous. All that happens is GODs will and GOD wants them to attain higher height.
And to all my friends on forum thanks for all your encouragment on making VMs. I learned VMs only for rasia. So please do visit the forum to check out my other VMs i have made which i will upload in coming two weeks and also just to chat and stay in touch if not to see the serial.
And poetic really one last VM is required from you with all Rasia great moments
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi everone,
We all are going to defiantly miss Aditiya and Natasha they are both great actress I do agree with you that they do deserve better roles.Ever day I looked forward to 10.30pm to just watch rasia on screen and today there is nothing to look forward to how sad.yesterday Aditiya looked very lost without Natasha like he has given up,I really think and most of you will agree with me on this that Aditiya and Natasha always gave there 100p in laado.We all are really going to miss them very very much I wish they do come in a new show together soon.P.S the song was wonderful loved it and love rasia.
sanaa/uk
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Prem
& Thank you for lovely gift .. ..

ur VM remind me golden days of Laddo . I feel by this we can remember our favorite on screen couple..

Looking forward for more from u ...😃