Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2k14 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I like to watch these dramas but you guyz are taking it to the next level it's a drama they are acting you are talking as if they really are those characters in life that's so pathetic
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2k14

I like to watch these dramas but you guyz are taking it to the next level it's a drama they are acting you are talking as if they really are those characters in life that's so pathetic

I agree with u that .Its a drama only and they are acting but the makers of serial forced us to think like this ... they claimed that its against a social evil - Female infanticide ....but at the end they proved that its a curse being a women ...and u have to be tortured in ur whole life ..and price of goodness will not only be paid by u but by ur kids also ...

And BTW we never stopped anybody from watching the serial if u wish u can continue ..we r free for our views ...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

I agree with u that .Its a drama only and they are acting but the makers of serial forced us to think like this ... they claimed that its against a social evil - Female infanticide ....but at the end they proved that its a curse being a women ...and u have to be tortured in ur whole life ..and price of goodness will not only be paid by u but by ur kids also ...

And BTW we never stopped anybody from watching the serial if u wish u can continue ..we r free for our views ...

Exactly Bittu.
Neither are we stopping anyone from watching nor are we stopping anyone from thinking differently.
Last time I checked, IF did not have rules that everybody should think similarly.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Exactly Bittu.
Neither are we stopping anyone from watching nor are we stopping anyone from thinking differently.
Last time I checked, IF did not have rules that everybody should think similarly.

Even I checked IF rules before replying to post 😉😆...