sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was the last episode before leap and would say only one word for all that happened on the show-nonsense😲πŸ₯±
BP and men are searching for amba and VKG.see the funeral smoke and follow the trail.BP calls the police too so that amba is captured.Raghav is coaxed by Amba to escape the place for the sake of his children .AC and men take on the police with amba and raghav taking one child with them .the bullet from BP splits the sia's dairy which amba rescued from the hideout into two .they go in two different direction with raghav hiding behind the tree.BP's men catch up with amba and she is caught on the edge of a small cliff.she ties the child to her back with a cloth and jumps the cliff with a shocked raghav seeing from the tree but not able to anything because of the other child in his hands.he escapes from BP on amba's horse.

ammaji and family reach shivghadi with their famliy loyalist waiting with a tractor for them.they reach the house where they rest and plan further course of action.raghav comes in a horse in an injured state and avater gives his child to SC.SC asks about Sia who raghav says is dead.all of them are shocked .he tells them that amba is also dead trying to save his child.VKG is shocked.yashpal and Gaji support raghav inside the home and he faints on the bed.SC takes care of Sia's daughter and everybody cry for Sia..VKG is planning her retribution but raghav gets up and tells VKG to end all the hostilities.she tells raghav that BP will not drop his gun even if he is ready for peace and that his tears will not evoke pity in BP.gaji and avater also support Raghav.VKG tells people that she will decide what to do later.

VKG's loyalist prepare an abestos bunk for VKG and family inside which there isa tunnel leading away from shivghadi.VKG plans to send all her family inside the tunnel to escape BP.she releases bajri from her custody and Bajri finds BP instructing him to kill VKG with family.she shows them the way to the bunker which BP and men surround.VKG instructs yashpal to pour kerosene on the bunker.raghav guides his famliy into the bunker leaving his daughter in VKG's hands.VKG plans to fake her death by burning down the bunker.in a hurry to escape the place VKG leaves rasia's daughter in the bunker.raghav sees VKG without the child in the end of the bunker.he realise his daughter is trapped and goes back via the tunnel to the bunker to save his daughter.BP warns VKG and family to die by his bullets when there is no response BP burns the bunker with raghav caught there with his daughter.VKG comes back to help raghav.raghav is hurt by falling down in order to save his daughter from the flames.raghav gives his daughter in VKG's hand but is unable to move because of his injury.he tries once only to get hurt badly by hitting himself on a barrel.fire raging raghav who is in on his last breath takes a promise from VKG that she will allow his daughter to live. CRYING VKG promises and raghav dies with a fire log falling on him.raghav is dead with sia's name on his lips

PRECAP-VKG is shown walking in a city with walking shoes and people greeting her

Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Shreya 😭 Most likely this was the last update I read. Thanks for keeping ppl like me updated, esp these past few months in which we'd stopped watching the show in protest (nothing came of the protest though). Must applaud you for having the strength to watch such nonsense daily. πŸ‘
From tomorrow, you'll have a whole new set of VKG's atyachars to write updates on.
ONe question, did she do it on purpose? Did VKG leave the baby in the cave on purpose so the baby would die? Can anyone ever do such a thing?
Edited by elle45 - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update but theres no way im watching this... I can't...
Reading the update ... my eyes are moist... n he died saying Sia... Wow.. Naaa i cant watch it... Awww he thinks Amba is dead with one baby... Wat a sad epi... CVs killed me !
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the update,today was also my last epi that I watched of laado with Sia already dead and then Raghav died in today's epi there is no meaning left to watch the show any more.What can I say about that evil Ammji leaving Raghav's and Sia's daughter in the fire how much evil has she got inside her,I am shower that she left the baby on purpose oow that woman will never change she is like a leopard that never changers his spot.The most lovely pair Aditiya and Natasha have left the show and being there fan I am to upset to watch the show without them both in it.Aditiya and Natasha did do a fab job in laado we all would really miss them both and we also hope that they would come in a new show together with a big bang.P.S I was very happy at the end when Raghav said Sia's name instead of maa. Sanaa/uk
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In a way thank GOD Raghav died else without Sia he would be defenseless and ammaji would make him do all things against his conscience like before and he would have no freedom to do anything on his own

But the poor kids have no parents. Noone can take a parents place or provide selfeless love like them no matter how much they try. I guess SC will bring up Raghav's baby and she will become timid like avtaar. Poor girl defenseless against ammaji without Raghav or sia to protect her.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. So the next episode it would take the leapπŸ˜•
Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
My last epi of Laado actually.
ENjoyed being here in the Forum with all of you, but the SHow did leave me disappointed. So much hot air and promises, with nothing working out eventually.
One of the stupidest epis actually. The scenes did not emotionally connect somehow and that wicked with leaving that baby inside to die in the fire. How evil can one person be! And the CVs worship her to the core. Now this tells about their mentality
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sherya ...πŸ‘
My last episode ...As laddo officially ended for me yesterday ..
How can any body so evil that she left the kid in the fire ... πŸ˜• I don't think she has 0.1% possibility of changing ...😑
Another episode with lots of bloopers ...πŸ˜• and non sense stuff ..
A salute to a mother who killed her own son & daughter in law ..but don't have any regret for that 😑
Since santosh saga I was having a YUCK feeling but still was forced to stuck due to RASIA ..and now nothing in the show is left which can force me to watch this torture ..πŸ˜†
I agree poet this show is big disappointment to me ...πŸ˜”
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's all gall and wormwood inside the mouth Bittu.
How insipid and not so inspiring.
VKG will never have regrets - all she wants is power, power and power.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really thanx for the update πŸ‘.really i 2 agree W*H all of u all .such a bakvas on colors .which alwas spoke abt positve atitude which it alone laks u few peple r great dnt nw hw u managd to c this episodeπŸ˜†.Finaly it thot us nthng xcept THOS

😑 PEOPLE WHO TRY TO REFORM R GNG TO DIE AND THOS EVIL MINDS WILL ALWS WIN😑.all it was nice to c was RaSIA.there r gone so the last ray of hope has vanished .πŸ‘A BIG HAND 2 THE WOMAN WHO KILLED HER OWN SON AND DAUGHTER IN LAW😑.

I WANNA C ADI AND NATS IN ANY OTHER SHOW WHICH HAS SME SENCE/