Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu31

Harsha .

That's what was our question .....This serial is just a big disappointment for me ...I can't tell u I am cursing myself why the hell I choose this to watch ...My busy profession doesn't allow me to watch each & every serial ..I just watch 1 at a time ...😕

There was no need of leap ...what has changed in veerpur and in Ammaji ..
20 saal tak sab chup rahege ...ghar wale bhi aur dhuman bhi ..but now sab ko yaad aayega ki Ammaji se badla lena hai yaa phir unko Badalna hai ..😕

I would have considered it changed when Ammaji would have not ordered to Raghav that leave the girl and come ..but she is the same ..all sacrifices made by sia in vain ..

It would have been better if they would have shown birth of girls in veer pur and Amba getting back status of daughter of Sanghwan house by Jogi .. and most important thing PACHAYATAP of Jogi 😆whole serial ended probably if we beleive article ..he will also die but never saw he regretting his deeds ...and I will hate from core if he remains alive ...😡

🤣👏...I liked that😆

As far as I have heard,only RaSia are going to die,the rest will remain alive I guess😆

PemaKarpo thumbnail
I agree with you Bittu,I neither have the time nor the interest to watch daily soaps.I only started watching NAIDL coincidently.My mum used to watch another soap in another channel at the same time but after sometime,that channel stopped coming in our house.so my mum switched over to NAIDL.
That was when this Amba track was going on and I had my study hols then.So I was lucky enough to catch most of the episodes .I started watching NAIDL properly only when it was revealed that Amba is Ammaji's daughter.According to me,the most beautiful relationship in the world is the relationship between a mother and daughter.So the track really touched a chord within.Needless to say,I enjoyed Shikha and Meghna's acting very much and I liked their on screen chemistry too.
So even after Amba left the show I continued watching Laado with the hope that they'll bring her back some day.
So in a way I am happy with the leap because otherwise Amba would never have come back.
But in a way I'm sad too because I'll miss Veerpur and the havelli😭😆and I'll miss Amba in her dacoit clothes😭😆
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH !!!!!! NOOOOOO😔

I was so satisfied with the news that all will die ..😆Including Jogi ..u again made me sad 😭😉😆
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

OH !!!!!! NOOOOOO😔

I was so satisfied with the news that all will die ..😆Including Jogi ..u again made me sad 😭😉😆

me too😭😭

🤣

but seriously i cant digest the fact of amba becoming a wedding planner🤔🤣
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jogi staying alive is like a slap across the face.
I now don't even want to think about it./
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah poet they killed raghv but dey didnt kill jogi
whos interested in watchimg him i just dnt understand
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well Priya, you never know who would want to watch that demonic DS now.
I won't, but I will be missing my Forum more.
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.harshiti

yeah poet they killed raghv but dey didnt kill jogi

whos interested in watchimg him i just dnt understand

😲that's what is bothering me ...😆😆
Ammaji will torture Rasia's kid and Jogi will torture Santy's kid ....C.v's are so fond of these 2 that the have given each one a toy to torture ...😡
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Well Priya, you never know who would want to watch that demonic DS now.

I won't, but I will be missing my Forum more.

And also our favorite punching bag😳
PemaKarpo thumbnail
The only one logical reason that I can come up with for making Amba a wedding planner is this:
There is one thing common between the mother-daughter and that is a wedding!
Let me explain,Ammaji has half dozen grandchildren whom she must get married off sooner or later and coincidently Amba happens to be a wedding planner😆
So you see,when Ammaji arranges a wedding for Adi(which I'm sure will take place sometime soon)she'll coincidently get in touch with only Amba's wedding planning agency in the whole of Delhi😆
So this is how the Ammaji-Amba reunion is bound to happen😆
I know it sounds absurd but nevertheless,its logically absurd😕🤣