TB: It's Raghav's turn to breathe his last....

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

It's Raghav's turn to breathe his last in Laado..

It's Raghav's turn to breathe his last in Laado..

Bhanupratap will yet again score over Ammaji as he succeeds in scheming

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8385-it-raghav-turn-to-breathe-his-last-in-laado.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even though its almost 2 months since when the leap news came ..and I have prepared myself for it but still I am feeling Low, emptiness and cheated .. This is not what ...for sure I was watching Laddo ...😭

I am feeling as if some body has robbed me ....why ????.I have attached myself to the show this much ... I should not have trusted colors ..

Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r right .upto sum extend even i m attached 2 laado !!!!!!!it rocks .!!!!!!but these colors people they cheated us!!!!!!!!laado was doin such welll wid d trps..since a year n half.......!!!!!!n yet again ammaji has not improved!still her thoughts abt a girl child is d same!!!!!!i m like whts d use ..........of this leap ...n killin d main leads........!!!!!isn't it stupidity.....this is sooo lame .n u knw wht evn suneri aka shivangi shrama is leavin laado!!!!!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€ͺ
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bittu,
We should have learned after Mohe Rang De ... what they did to that serial!
But I really never thought they would go bonkers and mess with Laado since it was doing well.
But here we are again - back to square one.
I am not sure whether I would turn upto COLORS again, until Adi and Natasha are together in some other Show in this Channel, together. But then my heart would always be filled with trepidation - since all the shows are members of the WLS Family, as posted by Shreya earlier.
And not one serial on COLORS bleats about positivity.
Heartbroken
Poet
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poet ...

I was very sad after MRD ...but since I had just started watching it in the month of December only and it ended in march 1 st week ... I was not that much attached to the show but still .it was really heart breaking that time.....I choose that because of uniqueness of concept ... ...

I was watching Laddo since 1& 1/2 year...I was emotionally attached to the show ..I too never thought that they will mess laddo even when its doing well ..πŸ˜•

For me also color ended until Adi & Nats comes together in this channel ...😳
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I understand Bittu, more or less it was the same with me.
We can onlyw wait and find out if COLORs is actually willing to rectify itself, which I don't see happening by a long haul though.
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seriously wen mohe rang de ended i decided not to watch any show on colors again
but here again i watched it n see
even today i cant get MRD out of my mind😭
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now who and all would be left in the show after the leap?