sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
raghav is still in the state of disbelief about sia's death.he tries to wake sia up saying he will take her to Delhi and that where they will live happily.amba puts her hand on raghav and tries to explain that sia will not wake up again.she commands AC to prepare for sia's last rites.she lovingly tells raghav not to waste sia's sacrifice and to get strong for the sake of his kids.she tells him to hug his kids and accept them as he has to be strong to bring up the children in the way sia wanted them to be brought up.raghav takes his children and hugs them with tears flowing uncontrollably.SC in the hideout dreams about some bad happening in the house.she wakes up with a start to listen to the crows crowing as though they are crying.she shuts her ears with a premonition of something bad happening to sia.But she tries to stay positive.

Raghav performs the last rites of sia with him thinking of all the good times with Sia.he becomes a body without soul and apologises to sia for not keeping his promises when he thinks of all the promises he made to her.he also asks sia why she has broken her promise to live with him life long.amba and AC also cry and feel bad for raghav.ammaji and the family start for shivghadi but the truck they were to travel goes under repair.on the advice of panditji the family takes a shortcut to shivghadi even though that terrain is difficult to negotiate by foot.the women are talking about rasia and try to stay positive about them.bajri who is pulled along by yashpal starts to say the same old things about how BP will destroy all of them including the children.VKG gets very upset and pushes bajri down

PRECAP-BP and company are searching for Amba and ammaji when he sees smoke coming out of a particular area in the forest
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sherya ...

Even though AC was not related to sia and sia has never done anything for him .....but he still cried because he is human not like Ammaji who was waiting for death of person who saved her ...

Amba played role of elder sister ...the way she consoled Raghav ..was very emotional .. we would have been able to see more of their chemistry...

I thanks c.v that atleast sia got her last rituals and that too by Raghav ..

Aditya ..was as usual excellent today ...โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Good bye Natasha ...wish u very best in ur life and eagerly waiting for ur next project ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really sad epi....i cried seeing scenes between RaSia...
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also cried all the way through watching rasia screening it was a very sad episode seen Raghav like that body without a soul.Today's episode was heart breaking episode'I have to give it to Aditiya he is a fab actor๐Ÿ‘ today's acting was brilliant as always.To see the most wonderful pair Aditiya and Natasha go from the show is ever so sad, because in the past 1 year 7 months they have become part of our life lossing them both is like lossing apart of a family member I now that it was just a serial but both of them were close to our heart's.Now I am hoping and wishing that Natasha and Aditiya would come in a new show together for there fan's I also hope that they both do read our messagers which we all have put on the forum.Good bye Natasha and enjoy your time with your family and do make a come back with a bang soon.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผP.S I think Natasha and Aditiya are not just brilliant actors but they are both the most beautiful and wonderful people with good sense of humour๐Ÿ‘.I also would like to give them both a BIG clap for all there hard work At last but not the lest Raghav and Sia were two body's but one soul ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,Aditiya and Natasha do come back very soon with a BANG your fan's would be waiting with arm's wide open for you both๐Ÿค—
Sanaa/uk
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
The next episode they will kill Raghav also๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ANother emotional, heart breaking episode.
But I am also happy for one thing - at least Sia got a funeral there. If VKG was around, she would deffo not have got one since that vulture was waiting from day one for SIa to die.
Watching RaSia in this state is like seeing the soul ripped off the body.
I hope the Cvs are now happy. Damn TRPs! If the TRPs don't touch 4 or more after this, then we should skin them alive!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

ANother emotional, heart breaking episode.

But I am also happy for one thing - at least Sia got a funeral there. If VKG was around, she would deffo not have got one since that vulture was waiting from day one for SIa to die.
Watching RaSia in this state is like seeing the soul ripped off the body.
I hope the Cvs are now happy. Damn TRPs! If the TRPs don't touch 4 or more after this, then we should skin them alive!

Yaa she should have given a solid reason for not performing last rituals ..๐Ÿ˜ก
I am off color now .. this will be my revenge from c.v's for snatching away our Rasia from Us .. First time ever in my life ...I have cursed somebody
poetic thumbnail
Absolutely Bittu.
They should somehow get a taste of their own meicines.
Stupid fools
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This one's is for NATASHA ,

Happy trails to you, until we meet again.
Some trails are happy ones,
Others are blue.
It's the way you ride the trail that counts,
Here's a happy one for you.

AND This is for SIA ,

From All of us here at IF

poetic thumbnail
Awww SHilpa, this is simply so great.

WHy don't you post it on her FB page? She will be happy.