Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😭such a emotional episode i cldn nt hlp my tears 😭.so sad bt ADITYAS acting was tooo good as if it was his last chance⭐️ .at last he cld c hold his daughters😊 .THANX fr CVs fr this ahasan on r RaSIA FANS😡😡.CLD NT C BTH F THEM CRYING .AND TOP F IT LAADO TITLE SNG FRCED ME TO😭.SO DIIFICLT TO DIGEST .sia also acted well .ADITYA REQUESTED ALL F HIS FANS TO C NATHASHAs LAST EPISODE ON HIS FACE BOOK,it was then i realised it.😭😭.thank god nats is out f this BAKVAS😆
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update Shreya. For the 1st time ever i cried over a serial (Adi n Natasha are to be blamed for trapping us into this)
But even in this epi i cudnt help but notice the Rasia magic........when sia was in pain and raghav kissed her on the forehead an instant relief spread over her face.
I have watched laado from day one but it for me it all officially ends tonite
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Thanks for the update Shreya. For the 1st time ever i cried over a serial (Adi n Natasha are to be blamed for trapping us into this)

But even in this epi i cudnt help but notice the Rasia magic........when sia was in pain and raghav kissed her on the forehead an instant relief spread over her face.
I have watched laado from day one but it for me it all officially ends tonite

Yaa .as if his kiss is pain killer 😆😳... but nicely depicted scene ...it shows how much they loved each other ..😳
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

Yaa .as if his kiss is pain killer 😆😳... but nicely depicted scene ...it shows how much they loved each other ..😳

@ Sai - I can understand your predicament. Probably we are all going through the same phase.
@ Bittu -I agree about the painkiller thing😉 ... think he can sample it in globules et al so that we can use it when we are in pain. 😳😆 Sorry gitls, couldnt control it.
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Come on Poetic we have to see daughter of Raghav and Sia and give them the same love that we gave their parents. I will see the show in the memory of my fovourite couple.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
could not dare to watch the epi .....promos itself made me cry .....what a sad day......
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

Come on Poetic we have to see daughter of Raghav and Sia and give them the same love that we gave their parents. I will see the show in the memory of my fovourite couple.

Nina, I respect your sentiment but I am dead sure about what I intend to do. And I don't want to entertain the CVs and put myself through so much pain.
I'd rather watch some thing else and will for time being steer away from soaps.
shilpa_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Nina, I respect your sentiment but I am dead sure about what I intend to do. And I don't want to entertain the CVs and put myself through so much pain.
I'd rather watch some thing else and will for time being steer away from soaps.

me too ...poet....
now i am keeping track of "pyar ki yeh ek kahani "and "tera mujhse hai..."... love story between a vampire and a human is more believable and entertaining than what these CV's try to pass off as entertainment......
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is going to be a sad end for a beautiful love story and a beautiful couple. They were so comfortable with each other and emote their emotions so well. I am going to miss them a lot. But life has to go on and on

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

Nina ..I have sightly different view ..I used to watch for Rasia and in no mood to torture myself ...with Ammaji taunting poor kid ...I wish Amba would have taken both the kids ..