sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SC tells DS to give back the baby to santosh if he has some sense of shame left in him.DS becomes incensed at her words and rushes to kill the baby but is stopped by VKG.VKG tells him that the baby has come to save him ignominy and would bring glory to their family.she commands him to give the child back which DS does warning santosh that he would make the child 's life hell.Sia's health deteriorates and raghav forces amba to make preparations to take her to the hospital.but it becomes too late with sia's labour pain increasing and Daima along with amba and raghav close the door of the hut.with the daima telling raghav to console sia.she tells sia to push harder.sia labours with the pain and with great difficulty brings out her first daughter.Daima wraps the baby with a cloth and gives her to raghav who is ecstatic holding his daughter .sia delivers another daughter after another bout of labour pain.

Raghav tells sia that the children are beautiful and have taken after her for their beauty.one daughter raghav holds and amba holds another.amba places one daughter near sia and sia calls raghav to her.she reminds him of the dream they shared for their daughters.she asks him about the dairy and tells that she has given her daughters her values ,her love,scoldings and lots of blessing through the dairy.raghav tells sia that she will be able to do all this herself and they would live in delhi happily where they raise their kids.sia asks him to let her speak as she has very little time left.but raghav tells her that she will have lot of time with her daughters and give all her learnings in person to to them.he continues but sia doesn't respond.without realising that she is no more he keeps talking about their dreams.but amba who is standing behind him realises sia's condition and her eyes are filled tears seeing raghav still talking to his wife lovingly.amba places her hand on his shoulder when raghav glances at her she shakes her head when raghav realises that his world has collapsed forever.raghav keeping calling for sia but to no avail.he is mad with grief and hugs sia as though his hug would bring her back.

PRECAP-bajri keeps instigating VKG with her curses of death looming over the family when an enraged VKG points a gun saying that she would finish off bajri and throw her from the cliff where her brother would not be able to get her dead body

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very very sad and emotional episode. I cried a lot. Loved Sia and Raghav as a couple.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 👏👏

performance by Aditya ...I have no words to praise u ...

keep it up ...

For me Laddo ended today ...😭 I was crying and it took time to make myself realise that it was just a serial😕

I wish very best to Natasha for her future

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the update....
todays epi belongs to aditya👏...
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
2days episode broke my heart into thousand pieces.. i duno if i will b able to watch it....
Thanks for the update
Edited;;
Ok i gathered a lot of courage n watched it n OMG i couldnt stop my own tears... it was heartwrechinggg😭😭😭😭 Aditya and Nats did a great job👏
Raghav crying at the end echoed in my ears till my tears dried out... On top of that the Laado song was playing😭 which made it even more harder...
It was so hard to bid a final goodbye to Sia... n now Raghav will die as well.. i dnt understand why CVs are being cruel 😭 a 4-7 yrs leap could have happened but Noooo, they had to kill RaSia ... I hve no idea if i will be able to watch Raghav die now.... 😭
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was really really sad, I was sobbing literally. Aditya was so good and so was natasha. They were so nice togather. Loved the chemistry they both had.
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update,I watched todays episode with my sister- inlaw when we both were watching we were also crying it was very very emational and upsetting all through the episode. watching Sia die and Raghav still taking to her without knowing that she has gone.For me and my family laado will finish on friday me and my family only watched laado because of Sia,Raghav they are dead in the show and laado has also ended for us.Think friends this time last year we all were so enjoying laado seeing Sia,Raghav coming closure to each other and this dec they are both dead.I work in a school I brake up for Christmas holidays on the 17th dec then I will have to look for a new serial to watch until Natasha and Aditiya come back in a new serial together. Todays episode goes to both Aditiya,Natasha they are both brilliant at there job and they are fantastic actors I am whishing them all the very best for there future.One more thing I need to say to Natasha,Aditiya is keep up the good work lots of love to them both of you from Sanaa/uk
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
after sia died. I really sobbed and couldn't control myself.I was lost for words and was feeling bad about RaSia phenomenon in our lives coming to an end.like Bittu said ,didnt feel like it was a soap but felt like some close family had died.Adi and Nats were really good.feel like mourning even this morning.Sia had become a part of my life and our identification with her has made this really a miserable incident in all our lives
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
The curtain finally drops ... and now I am waiting for the inevitable.
It feels like I lost someone - someone who is on my own.
And after this week, I will actually not come back to the Show.
It has left me emotionally bankrupt.
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Todays episode was very well acted. I am glad they got Amba back but these two leaving ....loved Raghav and Sia and its sad to see them go. :(