Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
hardly anything is going to change ...... and why does ammaji blame the girl for raghav's death ? where is everyone else to correct this - chachi, santosh, chanda ????

is there any news as to who else has left the show besides raghav and sia ?
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

hardly anything is going to change ...... and why does ammaji blame the girl for raghav's death ? where is everyone else to correct this - chachi, santosh, chanda ????

is there any news as to who else has left the show besides raghav and sia ?

Who will correct VKG ... 😲 .. Well there is no news who else left ...but one article came which said that ..Ammaji's all son will die .and she will move with all her grand sons to Delhi ..
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ha Ha ....ab yahin bhakki tha....Ammaji preaching "Iam the best maan lo ...baat yeh jaan lo.."and ruralizing the ...posh
locality of Greater Kailash in national capital New Delhi .....
and I thinking it was mis-quoted ...."A story has to move forward in time..." Shouldn't it be ".. move back in time"
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Greater Kailash? Imagine! 😲
Probably I could just as well land in Delhi without any preamble and settle down in Greater Kailash, without any hassles.

What happened to the 20-yrs leap? How come it became 18 yrs? Anyway, those females hardly looked like 20 - they looked pretty like 25- 26 yrs, and now their screen ages have been reduced by another 2 yrs? Ha ha ha ... the CVs need to get their heads checked. Maybe we could all together pool money for a combined visit to the shrink.
Thoda toh sharam rakhna chahiye ...
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Probably I could just as well land in Delhi without any preamble and settle down in Greater Kailash, without any hassles.

What happened to the 20-yrs leap? How come it became 18 yrs? Anyway, those females hardly looked like 20 - they looked pretty like 25- 26 yrs, and now their screen ages have been reduced by another 2 yrs? Ha ha ha ... the CVs need to get their heads checked. Maybe we could all together pool money for a combined visit to the shrink.

🤣....I didn't notice that leap shrink to 18 years ...😆 and shikha is looking younger than 18 years old girls 😕 ...the persons who don't have money to buy food will go and settle down in Greater kailash ... 😡
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really dont know what to say😕
I was the only one on this forum looking forward to the leap,but I'm not sure anymore😕
Latest buzz is that Amba will turn a wedding-planner post leap😲🤣
I have heard of an engineer turned scuba-diver.
I have heard of an IIT-IIM grad turned author.
I have heard of an IIM graduate turned cricket commentator.
But dacoit turned wedding planner????????🤣
Heights of it!!
Has Amba even seen a wedding to become a wedding-planner???!!!!!!!
I would have understood if Amba had chosen to open an academy which teaches people self-defence,horse riding,swordfighting or martial arts..............but wedding-planner😕😆
Daku Rani,could you please tell your fans what and who inspired and motivated you to become a wedding planner??!!🤣
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Actually the new-comers are both 22yrs old🤣I dont know to what extent it is true though🤣
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ha ha Bittu ... Greater Kailash - maybe it will not be a posh locality in Delhi after 18 yrs or 20 years whatever they want to show. And maybe VKG will get a place there free of cost, true to her intimidating nature.
@ Harsha -Wedding planner? 🤣 This takes the cake, bread and bakery.
THose new gen kids are not newcomers, they have enacted in at least one or two shows. Could be 22 years, for the sake of the CVs, but hardly look like that.
Anyway, it's not for me to judge and enjoy. So be it.
But can't stop laughing over Greater Kailash ... my God!
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A wedding planner ...really!.......Oh man! what a laugh riot.......looks like the CV's have been biten by the "band baaja baraat"bug.....BTW what will ammaj be post leap......a wedding breaker ......atleast she has experience in it .....
Edited by shilpa_11 - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Actually the new-comers are both 22yrs old🤣I dont know to what extent it is true though🤣

'Poet,its not imagine,its colors🤣
I know Shilpa,this is ridiculous🤣