Posted: 13 years ago
@ Elle u have hit the nail ...Now I really got their motive of taking leap πŸ˜†
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Beautifully written Elle,

@ BOLD - frankly I never thought she looked like the mother of Jogi and Gajendar to start with so as a grandmother she is going to need a lot of powder for her hair and makeup for her face.

I have my doubts as to whether NAIDL will survive the leap that is why this whole new look. It is almost as if it is another serial. No message, no change for Veerpur........how the mighty have fallen😑😑

Well good luck to them.................

Thank you Aditi 😊 It really does seem like the end of the serial instead of just a leap. Nothing is the same, except Ammaji. Amba, as we discussed earlier, was a good character but not as a stand-alone. No more Veerpur. Wasn't the whole purpose of the serial to show how reform was brought about in Veerpur, a place where female infanticide was done?
I feel now the show will be the standard run-of-the-mill show with everyone falling in love with everyone, people marrying each other to seek revenge, the usual plotting-behind-your-back.
I also wish good luck to the actors though, not only the ones leaving the show, but also the one's entering. It's not the new entrant's faults and I hope this move is good for their careers. But I can't wish good luck to the production team as they willingly made this decision of the leap.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

@ Elle u have hit the nail ...Now I really got their motive of taking leap πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I just realised it today Bittu. If you plan to continue watching the show, then wait and see, they'll constantly show Ammaji's discrimination and cruelty against the new girl and Santosh's son. Then everyone will wait for years for the girl to take revenge, but she'll be "too nice and sweet and naive " to take revenge from the "Dear Ammaji" who's been torturing all her life.
It's exactly heroines like these I can't stand, who stand by and whimper constantly. 😑 Thank God I won't be watching the show. πŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

πŸ˜† I just realised it today Bittu. If you plan to continue watching the show, then wait and see, they'll constantly show Ammaji's discrimination and cruelty against the new girl and Santosh's son. Then everyone will wait for years for the girl to take revenge, but she'll be "too nice and sweet and naive " to take revenge from the "Dear Ammaji" who's been torturing all her life.
It's exactly heroines like these I can't stand, who stand by and whimper constantly. 😑 Thank God I won't be watching the show. πŸ˜†

No dear I am not sucidial πŸ˜†...I have not watched laddo since begnning as it was so loud and full of voilence ..It was Rasia & friends here who forced me to hook till now ... as they left .I will also leave ..But only Laddo not my friends here ....we will meet at chit chat corner .. till Adi & Nats comes in new serial ..😳
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ha ha ha πŸ˜† yes v r loyal viewers bt ony of RaSia not CVs brain.
they hav left v r to leaving .but nt a bad idea to bring new generation W*H popular cast but it is a bigπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’.lts c hw it wrksπŸ˜•.dnt think new cast will raise u r raitings so high as u have been thing CVs

ur RaSia were doing soooooooooooooooooooo well.and ADI s last episode was soo gud as if it was the last tme he was dng it
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

"Strengthen the connection with loyal viewers by adding new affable characters" ?????????? 😑 Do they even realise what the viewers liked about the show πŸ€ͺ

@ elle: forget 2 yrs i wonder if the show would survive for 2 months
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They could have had sia playing one of her daughters
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written Elle and as Bittu mentions, you have actually hit the nail on the head. Like others, I was also wondering why this stupidity to continue with a Leap, when the story itself could have progressed as it was.
The total theme is lost. After 18/ 20 years (WT*), they qill show the family returnign to Veerpur or whatever (I am least interested), and trying to make the changes.
Sia's life has simply been wasted.
I so wish that she hadn't come to Veerpur and Raghav was not from this dratted family. If they were destined to meet, they would definitely meet somewhere. I know i am not making much sense, but I feel so bad for the characters.
I am also glad that I am not conitnuing with this stupidity anymore. I just want to wish all the best to all those who are leaving - they have all done a great job and done justice to their characters.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

Its laddo's tradition to blame innocent ...earlier Jhumer also faced same thing ..
The only mahaan person is Ammaji ...😑
And Shikha is looking younger than new commers ...and ammaji is not looking grand mother

I have seen bits of show when Amba entered .... then for sometime when sia won election , but every track culminates in such a way that, instead of any change in situation of women for good, it gets worse ..... 🀒, now had hope after seeing the promo... but as this article states nothing will change much, except its delhi instead of veerpur

and yes shikha is looking younger and much better than the new comer....ammaji looks the same
Edited by rati_arjun - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rati_arjun

I have seen bits of show when Amba entered .... then for sometime when sia won election , but every track culminates in such a way that, instead of any change in situation of women for good, it gets worse ..... 🀒, now had hope after seeing the promo... but as this article states nothing will change much, except its delhi instead of veerpur

and yes shikha is looking younger and much better than the new comer....ammaji looks the same

Nothing is going to change .. they can't afford ammaji to change ... Elle has beautifully explained the situation πŸ˜† And true every time womens situation worsen ..πŸ˜•

.now watchable thing left is that who dies and ..who survives ...I will hate from core if Jogi survives 😑
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago