Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tiny15

@shreya i also liked the slapping of bajri. though i've sympathy 4 her & always want that VKG 2 b punished properly. but really she has bcum such a heartless like VKG. she didn't even once thought abt the conditions of ladies in VKG's haveli.stupid headless & heartless lady!! didn't she hear their convo & cudn't guess that all women folk r treated badly in VKG household or she was all time sleeping!!πŸ₯±

@bittu i wonder why these CVs can't show any sane prsn wants 2 take revenge from VKG & her stupid chamchas & not wid entire family. why every1 turn out 2 b more madder & evil than that VKG?? or CVs r trying 2 gain sympathy 4 VKG ckt via back door??🀒

@BOLD In some fictional epics where there is revenge involved, it is generally aimed at the entire family. The cause of this is almost always one person but the whole family has to bear the brunt Unfortunately it is always the innocent that suffer the most thanks to any form of family revenge.

I do not believe that this was the case in NAIDL - once they decided on the leap they probably made up BP and this revenge track to justify the leap. It is just a supposition since I do not know what prompted this insane decision of a serial which had so much promise
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@aditiji u r rite its always innocent who'd 2 bear the burnt of all evil deeds done by evil ppl!! but still want the revenge only from VKG & her chamchas & not from innocents. kam se kam CVs itni +vity toh dikha dete!!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@aditiji u r rite its always innocent who'd 2 bear the burnt of all evil deeds done by evil ppl!! but still want the revenge only from VKG & her chamchas & not from innocents. kam se kam CVs itni +vity toh dikha dete!!

Innocents will die and Rakhash will be alive ..😑. lets see how leap works ..πŸ˜•

.I the promo they are saying jo naam apko pasad hoga wahi rakhe ge ...arre hame toh rasia pasad hai ...why they are killing them ...
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

Innocents will die and Rakhash will be alive ..😑. lets see how leap works ..πŸ˜•

.I the promo they are saying jo naam apko pasad hoga wahi rakhe ge ...arre hame toh rasia pasad hai ...why they are killing them ...

I swear Bittu, feel like throwing rotten eggs at them. STupid people!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what is the use of we people screaming hoarse about the injustice. nothing has changed and nothing would change.so people should only learn lesson from all this- never to be very good as that would ultimately lead to only your destruction
Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can't dreams turn into reality!!!!!! especially in laado ........tht dream of raghav's happy family can never be fulfill nor can ours!!!!!!!!!n seriously these cv's r mad .........n they donot listen 2 our urges !!!!!!!i m like wht kind of a serial is this !!!!!!in other serials scripts r changed in d last moment ..as the serials fans n watchers donot want tht !!!!!!if they want sum character 2 be back they get them back!!!!!n on these cv's of laado .they r unresponsive 2 their fansssss!!!!!!!they r soooooo lame!!!!!!!@poetic can u plzzz create a vm!!!!!on rasia n also include this millon dollar !!!!!scene of rasia!!!!!!!n also a scene frm d 15 dec epi......!!!!!!

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok aavalu, probably a last VM for RaSia and you all for time being.
Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanxx a lot poetic!!!!!!!!it would actually be a last vm!!!!!so i hope it would be a longgggggggg 1!!!!!!1nce again thanx fπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—