sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Raghav threatens VKG to shoot himself if she doesnt stop the truck.with no choice after raghav shoots his gun in the air ,yashpal stops the truck.raghav gets down the truck and VKG tells him that she had leave sia to protect her family.he tells her that he is not blaming her for that action but he has to protect his family too .raghav leaves when VKG tells yaspal to accompany him ,but raghav refuses to take him as he says that VKG need is more than his.Raghav goes to the hospital where he does not find sia but finds her her maang tikka and also her diary.he takes them and forgets the gun.Night falls and santosh starts her labour pain.all the sangwan women(except VKG) assist her in the child birth.
raghav i unconscious on the raodside beneath a tree. a cyclist spots him and stops by to check on him and finds him wounded.he takes the unconscious raghav home where his wounds are tended to.raghav regains conscious and asks for sia.the man tells raghav to take rest and offers him food.raghav gets up from the bed but falters due to weakness and the man helps him back to the bed.he gives raghav some milk.raghav sees the two childern of the house and thinks about sia and himself as simpletons with their daughters feeding them and having a good time(romance khatam).raghav realises he is dreaming and is sad.
BP and his men reach his hideout.he blames all his men for sloppy work and gets the knife to remove the bullet from the leg.santosh delivers a babyboy with bajri shouting the background about the injustice by god to have granted a grandson to VKG who has killed son.VKG is all smiles and DS is furious.SC notices that santosh's son has not cried after birth.she panicks and calls VKG with bajri gloating about this misfortune.SC goes inside the truck and slaps Bajri.Bajri shuts her mouth after that.VKG goes inside ,checks on the child and tells SC to invert the child and slaps it on its back. but SC 's actions don'twork but VKG takes over and then makes the child cry.
PRECAP-raghav is searching for sia in the jungle when he is surrounded by masked gunmen.
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
the song sequence was so bittersweet, i felt so bad watching the part cuz i know rasia will never get that with their girls😭 they looked like such a cute family. I guess the gunmen r amba's men so they'll take raghav to sia. when VKG slapped the baby it was so funny😆 only she could make a poor baby cry.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya.
I agree with Manny. The song was indeed bittersweet. It's the happy family that we will never see and one that RaSia will never have. But agian, it just gave a glimpse of what a paradise it could have been.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For many days now i had stopped commenting .I felt it would increase the morose feeling I have been having after I heard of rasia DYING .Now the last few days of RaSia and their beautiful love left,I wanted to comment on yesterday's epi.It was heart wrenching to see two good and lovely people in love never know what it is to grow old with family.as a mother I felt bad for sia but felt worse for raghav as he got a glimpse of life which he wanted but could not get when he saw those children.It was indeed bittersweet as this would be the last time we would see a happy Rasia atleast in a dream sequence.

the slap that SC gave bajri was too good.she really deserved and I have sympathy for bajri.It seems that she is no less than VKG when it comes to thinking bad for others

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sherya ...👏👏
Every sweet and good scenes are dream sequence....can't this leap also be a bad dream😔
on thusday sia will die and on friday Raghav ...😭😭 and laddo is finished for me ..
Jogi such a insensible person ... he not even get down of the truck ...to make Raghav understand , as if some body will run away with truck ...😡
Loved the slap by Sheela to Bajri ..⭐️..both brother & sister are mad ..why BP was blaming his men ..even he himself failed ..he is second version of Ammaji , who never admit mistakes done by them😡
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Thanks sherya ...👏👏

Every sweet and good scenes are dream sequence....can't this leap also be a bad dream😔
on thusday sia will die and on friday Raghav ...😭😭 and laddo is finished for me ..
Jogi such a insensible person ... he not even get down of the truck ...to make Raghav understand , as if some body will run away with truck ...😡
Loved the slap by Sheela to Bajri ..⭐️..both brother & sister are mad ..why BP was blaming his men ..even he himself failed ..he is second version of Ammaji , who never admit mistakes done by them😡

Probably NAIDL part 2 will be VKG vs BP - oh what joy for the unsuspecting viewers.

I loved the slap👏👏 Sheila never fails to impress.
The direction of Sunheri and Chanda trying to cry was terrible🤢 as was the bit about Sheila holding the baby who was obviously not in her arms.

Story gone to pot, direction gone to pot, actors killed off..................so what is left???.......MORE NEGATIVITY, I am sure.

With a 20 year leap what will Ammaji be---a 100 years old and still going strong???😡😡

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏thanx for the update . think raghav meets before sia death 2 morow will be her last episode .😭leaving raghav alone .surely upcming episode will b emotional😭😭.and dnt know wat blunder is CVs planning 😡😡.always here to torture us.MORE FEW DAYS FR NAIDL TO B COM A BLUNDER.😆😆hoping smethng gd may happen which will never happen.nathasha is leaving the
show making it unpopular👎🏼 .aditya also will leave within no time.cvs dsnt wan to give some msg bt want popularity by hook or crook thats y his in wander of new and popular cast.😡👎🏼
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Havent followed this serial in long time...BTW who's baby did santosh deliver? wasnt her hubby impotent or something?
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chennaigirl

Havent followed this serial in long time...BTW who's baby did santosh deliver? wasnt her hubby impotent or something?

yeah the hubby is still impotent so when ammaji found out his truth she told santosh to sleep with another man but when the women of the haveli objected she told raghav to sleep with her🤢 but he refused and even helped her escape but she almost got caught to she decided to kill herself but he childhood friend whom she loved found her and took her to his home and they slept together but the next day she got caught by ammaji's men when her friend was out of the house. After she got back home ammaji threatened her life so raghav agreed but nothing happened that night he and santosh lied to ammaji. Months later when both chanda and sia had gotten pregnant it was revealed tht santosh has been hiding her pregnancy and she told sheela and sia who decided to let everyone think it was raghav's but dharamveer overheard the convo and told ammaji but she couldn't really do any thing coz it would mean the whole world finding out about santosh's cheating and jogi's impotency.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sang_hari

For many days now i had stopped commenting .I felt it would increase the morose feeling I have been having after I heard of rasia DYING .Now the last few days of RaSia and their beautiful love left,I wanted to comment on yesterday's epi.It was heart wrenching to see two good and lovely people in love never know what it is to grow old with family.as a mother I felt bad for sia but felt worse for raghav as he got a glimpse of life which he wanted but could not get when he saw those children.It was indeed bittersweet as this would be the last time we would see a happy Rasia atleast in a dream sequence.

the slap that SC gave bajri was too good.she really deserved and I have sympathy for bajri.It seems that she is no less than VKG when it comes to thinking bad for others

@shreya i also liked the slapping of bajri. though i've sympathy 4 her & always want that VKG 2 b punished properly. but really she has bcum such a heartless like VKG. she didn't even once thought abt the conditions of ladies in VKG's haveli.stupid headless & heartless lady!! didn't she hear their convo & cudn't guess that all women folk r treated badly in VKG household or she was all time sleeping!!😕😕🥱🥱
@bittu i wonder why these CVs can't show any sane prsn wants 2 take revenge from VKG & her stupid chamchas & not wid entire family. why every1 turn out 2 b more madder & evil than that VKG?? or CVs r trying 2 gain sympathy 4 VKG ckt via back door??😲😕😕🤢🤢
Edited by tiny15 - 13 years ago